Main Menu

Badmovies.org Caption for 9/7/2007: Prince of Space

Started by Andrew, September 07, 2007, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

jdlarch

This costume concept for the Emerald City Gatekeeper (posed for here by Gene Shallot or Rip Taylor, I don't know which) was rejected because it didn't fit the "feel" of the Emerald City. Director Victor Fleming was heard to have said "I don't know, it just doesn't give me a warm fuzzy........hey, wait a minute..."
Ready your mind and steel your heart against failure; for it's the only thing from which you can truly grow.

dean

Early mobile phone technology wasn't quite what the early buyers expected...
------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Texdar

The chicken man from space broadcast on worldwide television his intent to take over the world.....then he laid an egg.
I bent my wookie!

Mr. DS

Gonzo finally came out on the Muppet Show as a "weirdo". 
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

indianasmith

NBC finally found a replacement for Katie Kouric . . .
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Dennis

Note to self: Funny hat worked well, apparently no one noticed the size of my nose.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

BlackAngel75

My fellow Americans...
We all know Bill is a little nuts, but George has actually tasted them.
-Betty White at the William Shatner Roast

JaseSF

And guest hosting tonight's news is Outer space's answer to Ron Jeremy.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

TheAtomicAndrew

Phantom: The people of Earth do not respond logically to threats!
Lackey: Master, I don't think...
Phantom: What? You don't think what?!
Lackey: I don't think you should have worn the new hat, sir. Everyone on board thinks it's dumb
Phantom: Silence infidel...I like my new hat.
Pull Da Stringks!  Pull Da Stringks!  Bevare!  Bevare of the Big Green Dragon That Sits On Your Doorstep!  He Eats Little Boys...Puppy Dog Tails...and BIG FAT SNAILS!

Flangepart

Krankor's TV gig fell through,but the carnival job as "Krankor,the liveing can opener" really wowed them.
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Dr. Whom

Although the early tests were promising, the Acme Newreaders' Communication Helmet never managed to replace the autocue.
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

trekgeezer

And you thought Trek isn't cool.

AndyC

He's not just a weatherman, he's also a weather station!
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

wired

My nom iz Andre Bourdeaux.  I em a mus-tard salesman from Dijon.