Main Menu

Best Buy Exclusives: MGM Midnite Movies Boxed Sets!!!

Started by Jordan, October 16, 2007, 11:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

I swung through Best Buy yesterday and was pleasantly shocked to see not one, but TWO MGM Midnite Movie boxed sets. I picked up the first one ($39.99) which contains "Food of the Gods," "Yongary/Konga," "The Phantom from 10,000 Leagues/Beast With a Million Eyes," "Chosen Survivors/The Earth Dies Screaming," and "Gorilla at Large/Mystery on Monster Island."

The second set (which I'm picking up later this week) contains all of the other new MGM Midnite Movies that were released a few weeks back(including "Witchfinder General")! Just thought I'd share this awesome info with all you DVD maniacs out there!  :teddyr:

Also, there's two other boxed sets out that you may be interested in: The Warner Terror Collection (contains "Dr. Giggles," "Deadly Friend," and others) and another Best Buy Exclusive: The Ultimate Sci-Fi Movie Collection Volume 2 which has "The Land Unknown," "The Deadly Mantis," and some other cool classic flicks!
-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----

Torgo

The Deadly Friend DVD is actually the complete uncut, uncensored version despite the R rating on the back of the box.

The infamous decapitation by basketball scene is a bit longer in addition to a couple of other graphic scenes being extended a little bit.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

Yaddo 42

Bet my Best Buy doesn't have any of these, since they suck like a Hoover factory.
blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....

316zombie

my best buy also sucks,will have to look for all of these sets elsewhere!thanks for the info!