Main Menu

A lot of dvd's for sale

Started by thetoxicone, June 08, 2007, 03:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

To give some feedback, I received all of the DVDs that I purchased in good order and in a timely fashion.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Torgo

Is the I Married a Strange Person DVD the R rated full frame version or the unrated widescreen version?
"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

CheezeFlixz

Quote from: Torgo on July 26, 2007, 08:37:41 PM
Is the I Married a Strange Person DVD the R rated full frame version or the unrated widescreen version?

Unless he has 2 I bought that one, and it's unrated widescreen.

Torgo

Quote from: CheezeFlixz on July 26, 2007, 08:55:56 PM
Quote from: Torgo on July 26, 2007, 08:37:41 PM

Unless he has 2 I bought that one, and it's unrated widescreen.

My bad.  Didn't know you had already snagged this one.

I have the full frame R rated version and have been trying to get my hands on the unrated widescreen version for a while. Everytime I try to order it, they always send the other one. 

CheezeFlixz

Quote from: Torgo on July 27, 2007, 10:31:16 PM
My bad.  Didn't know you had already snagged this one.

I have the full frame R rated version and have been trying to get my hands on the unrated widescreen version for a while. Everytime I try to order it, they always send the other one. 

Hmmm the R is 72 mins and the unrated is only 73 I wonder what they cut, I didn't see anything that bad it should be cut.

Torgo

Quote from: CheezeFlixz on July 27, 2007, 10:41:45 PM

Hmmm the R is 72 mins and the unrated is only 73 I wonder what they cut, I didn't see anything that bad it should be cut.

Not sure myself as I've only seen the R rated version. I think that the unrated version is only about 30 seconds longer.

316zombie

have you still got legend of the seven golden vampires?i'd be seriously interested in buy or trade!