Main Menu

WHAT IS DIXIE THINKING????

Started by indianasmith, February 24, 2008, 11:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

We all know how expressive dog's faces can be.  I took this picture of my black lab, Dixie this weekend and just love the expression.  So . . . . what is this bog ol' pooch thinking about?  Post your replies, and in a few days, I'll tell you what she was REALLY thinking about!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ulthar

Well, since this a b-movie site, I'll submit my vote for:

"I bet I can get my teeth on his throat before he can move."

:twirl:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

Inferno

"If that camera comes any closer to my face, I'm biting you in the crotch"

Mr. DS

"That leg looks awfully good to pee on right now."
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Jack

So I'm gonna be on the internet?  Like Paris Hilton?
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

indianasmith

Karma for that one, Jack!!  Now as I said, Dixie is my dog, so here is what I think was going through her head:

EAT EAT EAT DIG HOLES IN YARD POOP EAT EAT EAT DIG HOLES IN YARD POOP EAT EAT EAT DIG HOLES IN YARD POOP BARK ALL NIGHT

REPEAT
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

AndyC

Quote from: indianasmith on February 25, 2008, 10:45:02 PM
Karma for that one, Jack!!  Now as I said, Dixie is my dog, so here is what I think was going through her head:

EAT EAT EAT DIG HOLES IN YARD POOP EAT EAT EAT DIG HOLES IN YARD POOP EAT EAT EAT DIG HOLES IN YARD POOP BARK ALL NIGHT

REPEAT

Aaaaa, you beat me to it! But then, it's what every dog owner knows. Karma.

How old is Dixie?
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Neville

I'd better blink or he'll know I'm the thing before I can make my move.
Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.

TheDope

He knows I stained the carpet...I know he knows I did it.  Can't blame this one on the cat...stain's too big.  Man....

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.

indianasmith

Quote from: TheGreatWhiteDope on March 02, 2008, 11:32:36 PM

He knows I stained the carpet...I know he knows I did it.  Can't blame this one on the cat...stain's too big.  Man....

KARMA!!!!!

Yaddo 42

Damn I hate those "lol cats" captions.

or

Must stay alert, must stay awake! Bob Barker maybe lurking about; not going "spay or neuter" me, old man!
blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....

JaseSF

And ooh ooh there. Aaah! Hope he's got that poop 'n' scoop handy.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Terf

Excuse me, I was just about to enjoy a nibble on my testicles, and then you had to interrupt!
Things could be worse; you could be twins.

indianasmith

Quote from: Terf on March 07, 2008, 02:49:04 PM
Excuse me, I was just about to enjoy a nibble on my testicles, and then you had to interrupt!

That line would be funnier if Dixie weren't female!!

AndyC

"Feeeeeed meeeee....Feeeeeeed meeeeee"
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."