Main Menu

Science of Becoming Batman

Started by Torgo, July 16, 2008, 04:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torgo

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/07/15/science-of-becoming.html

I'm going to have to pick this book up as Batman is my favorite superhero (well, crime fighter if you want to get technical about what deems being a superhero).   :thumbup:
"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

Captain Tars Tarkas

That might be an interesting book to thumb through at Boarders on day.  The funnest part of the article was the arguments in the discussion between the armchair Batmans and their abilities/inabilities to take on ten opponents at once.  If this book inspires some guys to run around and beat up criminals while dressed in costumes it will be a success, because that will be a fun media frenzy to watch.

Patient7

Quote from: Tars Tarkas on July 18, 2008, 01:20:05 PM
That might be an interesting book to thumb through at Boarders on day.  The funnest part of the article was the arguments in the discussion between the armchair Batmans and their abilities/inabilities to take on ten opponents at once.  If this book inspires some guys to run around and beat up criminals while dressed in costumes it will be a success, because that will be a fun media frenzy to watch.

I wish people would start dressing up in funny costumes and fighting for justice, that'd be sweet.
Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.

Psycho Circus

Quote from: Patient7 on July 18, 2008, 03:49:04 PMI wish people would start dressing up in funny costumes and fighting for justice, that'd be sweet.