Main Menu

Name That Movie - Pictures

Started by Metropolisforever, October 14, 2008, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

Yes, the first pic was too hard.  The second was actually too easy. 

I'll post an easy one tomorrow morning. 
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Skull

Quote from: sandbagger on April 27, 2009, 07:59:31 PM
Ding Ding Ding We have a winner.Yes it is Innocent Blood.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104511/synopsis

Marie [Anne Parillaud] is a vampire living in Pittsburgh. She lives by two cardinal rules: 1) Never play with the food and 2) Always finish the food. By following rule 1, she never gets emotionally involved with anyone off whom she intends to feed. By following rule 2, she creates no new vampires. That is, until she decides one night to eat Italian and gets mixed up with Joey Genaro [Anthony LaPaglia] and Sal 'The Shark' Macelli [Robert Loggia]. Joey is an undercover cop with whom she falls in love, and Sal is a syndicate boss on whom she dines but is interrupted before she can finish him off. Sal becomes vampire and creates another vampire in the person of his attorney Emmanuel 'Manny' Bergman [Don Rickles]. Joey and Marie team up to destroy Sal and Manny before Sal and Manny destroy them.

cool... I would like to know the connection with the Blue Brothers I'd looked up every character and couldnt find it... :)

Rev. Powell

I think this should be easy, but you never know.

Cthulhu

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Cthulhu on April 28, 2009, 10:38:03 AM
The serpent and the rainbow.

It took 12 minutes to guess, so it was pretty easy, wasn't it? 

You're up Cthulhu!

Cthulhu

Brace yourselves. :teddyr:

Damn. Look at them big ugly fake teeth.

Nukie 2

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783

Skull

Quote from: Nukie 2 on April 28, 2009, 04:56:10 PM
Is it a Zombie-Comedy?

The clothing and wig... The movie is one of those Witch Hunter pictures from the late 1960's early 1970's... I'm not quite sure but I'll take a wild guess... Witchfinder General?

sandbagger

Quote from: Skull on April 28, 2009, 07:00:31 AM

Marie [Anne Parillaud] is a vampire living in Pittsburgh. She lives by two cardinal rules: 1) Never play with the food and 2) Always finish the food. By following rule 1, she never gets emotionally involved with anyone off whom she intends to feed. By following rule 2, she creates no new vampires. That is, until she decides one night to eat Italian and gets mixed up with Joey Genaro [Anthony LaPaglia] and Sal 'The Shark' Macelli [Robert Loggia]. Joey is an undercover cop with whom she falls in love, and Sal is a syndicate boss on whom she dines but is interrupted before she can finish him off. Sal becomes vampire and creates another vampire in the person of his attorney Emmanuel 'Manny' Bergman [Don Rickles]. Joey and Marie team up to destroy Sal and Manny before Sal and Manny destroy them.

cool... I would like to know the connection with the Blue Brothers I'd looked up every character and couldnt find it... :)

Frank Oz he was a corrections officer in the Blue Brothers and played a pathologist in Innocent Blood.

Cthulhu

Is it a Zombie-Comedy?
Nope.
Quote from: Skull on April 28, 2009, 05:03:44 PM
Is it a Zombie-Comedy?

The clothing and wig... The movie is one of those Witch Hunter pictures from the late 1960's early 1970's... I'm not quite sure but I'll take a wild guess... Witchfinder General?
Nope.

Javakoala

It looks like an Andy Milligan movie.  Except this one appears to have a $10 budget, which would have been out of Andy's league.

Cthulhu

Quote from: Javakoala on April 29, 2009, 06:27:07 AM
It looks like an Andy Milligan movie.  Except this one appears to have a $10 budget, which would have been out of Andy's league.
It isn't  an Andy Milligan movie.

Skull

Quote from: sandbagger on April 28, 2009, 06:35:20 PM
Quote from: Skull on April 28, 2009, 07:00:31 AM

Frank Oz he was a corrections officer in the Blue Brothers and played a pathologist in Innocent Blood.

I see the connection, a very, very slim connection... hehe

I was expecting one of those nazis or orphans... :)

Kester Pelagius

I'm going to guess it's a movie called. .

Asylum?

The Asylum?

Doe it have the word "asylum" in the title?
Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)

Cthulhu

No, it doesn't.
Hint: The director's other works (not all of them, of course) were featured on MST3K.