Main Menu

Name That Movie - Pictures

Started by Metropolisforever, October 14, 2008, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skull

Quote from: Javakoala on January 14, 2009, 07:13:19 PM
"The Nightmare Never Ends"?  Which, really, describes the freaking movie.  You could have shown Cameron Mitchell, but he's been in 4000 movies.....

Sorry, it also goes under the named of "Cataclysm".

God, I can't stay awake for this movie.  I've tried three times.  The lead actress acts as if someone is prompting her just off camera.

Nightmare Never Ends and Cataclysm is right... So would Shiver and Satan Supper... :)

I was hoping somebody would notice Richard Mall (Bull) with hair... :)

RCMerchant, close very close... But who can really forget any movie with the bad MTV video... :)

RCMerchant

Quote from: Skull on January 14, 2009, 08:40:05 PM
Quote from: Javakoala on January 14, 2009, 07:13:19 PM
"The Nightmare Never Ends"?  Which, really, describes the freaking movie.  You could have shown Cameron Mitchell, but he's been in 4000 movies.....

Sorry, it also goes under the named of "Cataclysm".

God, I can't stay awake for this movie.  I've tried three times.  The lead actress acts as if someone is prompting her just off camera.

Nightmare Never Ends and Cataclysm is right... So would Shiver and Satan Supper... :)

I was hoping somebody would notice Richard Mall (Bull) with hair... :)

RCMerchant, close very close... But who can really forget any movie with the bad MTV video... :)

You would be surprised at the things I forget....Back in the 80's I woke up one morning with a big fat girl on my living room floor. I was naked except for my shirt and jacket....and I had rug burns on my knees...don't remember a dam thing.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Javakoala

Next up, Mr. OCD after eating a drippy hamburger.

This little gem is, if you couldn't tell from the clothes, from the 70's.  Happy guessing!

Skull

Quote from: Javakoala on January 15, 2009, 09:39:29 AM
Next up, Mr. OCD after eating a drippy hamburger.

This little gem is, if you couldn't tell from the clothes, from the 70's.  Happy guessing!

Private Parts - 1972

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mURQ4OKRygA

Good movie too!!!

Javakoala

Correct, indeed. 

I liked this movie, but it kills me when they have a 16-year-old character played by a woman obviously in her late 20's.  Either that, or the chick really looked old at a young age.

Raffine

Lucille Benson's in it!

I love Lucille Benson.
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

Javakoala

Quote from: Raffine on January 15, 2009, 04:36:42 PM
Lucille Benson's in it!

I love Lucille Benson.

Yeah, I still remember her from the first time I saw "Duel", going on about the snakes.

You have very unique tastes, Raffine.  Do people regret mentioned odd movies to you for fear you start making weird connections that go on and on?  Maybe that's just me....

Skull

Raffine

QuoteDo people regret mentioned odd movies to you for fear you start making weird connections that go on and on?

Not that I've ever noticed . . .

I do get calls at the oddest times from friends in 'The Industry' asking me about some obscure trivia for some project they're working on, though.

QuoteSKELETON HANDS!!!  AND LEGS!!!

Sweet fancy Moses!
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

TheDope

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.

Skull

Yep! Monster Club!

I knew it would be easy but I just wanted to post more SKELETON HANDS!

TheDope

Yes!  My turn!  Finally!

Okay kids, here ya go:

...and good luck!

Cthulhu

War of the planets?
Or war of the robots?

TheDope

frank

One of the "voyage" movies? "Voyage to the prehistoric planet", or "Vayage to the women of the prehistoric planet", or "vayage to the palnet of the prehistoric women"?

If so, could someone else please post a picture. I'm off the net for a couple of days. See y'all...

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."