Main Menu

Name That Movie - Pictures

Started by Metropolisforever, October 14, 2008, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank

Planeta Bur?

But then again, it would be identical with Voyage to the prehistoric planet, wouldn't it? It is, I think, the "edited" version of the Russian movie (read: adding extra scenes with Basil Rathbone and terribly dubbing it English).

......"Now toddle off and fly your flying machine."

RCMerchant

JOURNEY to the 7th PLANET was an East German film...hmmmm...A DREAM COME TRUE (1963)?  :question:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

TheDope

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.

RCMerchant

ARG! Is it the AMPHIBIOUS MAN??? I guess it could be a diving helmut...? Mebbe...?  :bluesad:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

TheDope

RCM - nope.  Sorry.

Man, is this as tough as all this?  Whoa....

Okay, my last clue: look carefully at the bottom right of the picture.  THAT alone should give you a fairly good chance at guessing this one.

Raffine

BATTLE BEYOND THE SUN?

I'm not sure what I'm seeing in the lower right. But the phrase "Is that a rocket in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" comes to mind . . .
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

TheDope

Quote from: Raffine on January 20, 2009, 01:15:54 PM
BATTLE BEYOND THE SUN?

I'm not sure what I'm seeing in the lower right. But the phrase "Is that a rocket in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" comes to mind . . .
Raffine- No, on BBTS.  And just keep an eye for any abnormalities in the pic itself, and what might have been there, lurking in the shadows....

Cthulhu

It could have been on mst3k. You can see the signs of photoshopping in the corner :lookingup:

TheDope

Quote from: Cthulhu on January 20, 2009, 03:05:25 PM
It could have been on mst3k. You can see the signs of photoshopping in the corner :lookingup:

Hmmm... (rubs chin) ...maybe.   :wink:

JJ80

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack

Raffine

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

JJ80

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack

Psycho Circus

JJ80

No, but it is a spaghetti western.

Psycho Circus