Main Menu

The Bad Movies Artwork and Photo/Photoshop thread!

Started by BTM, November 06, 2009, 05:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BTM

Duck, duck, geese!

At the local park there's a flock of Geese and a couple of ducks that hang around by the pond.  Every now and then I'll go over there with several slices of bread and takes pictures while feeding them (they'll walk right up to you if you're offering food!)  

I like taking pictures of them; they're neat (plus, admittedly, they're the only thing really close to a "wild" animal I have access to.)

Enjoy!

Aren't they cute!

Is it just me, or does the guy on the left seem to be yelling at the other one?

Extreme close up!

I think there's a convention in town or something...
"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss

diamondwaspvenom

Quote from: WingedSerpent on December 19, 2009, 12:19:01 PM
Quote from: diamondwaspvenom on December 19, 2009, 10:58:07 AM
Umm, hate to sound like a nOOb, but how do I post stuff from MS Paint?
If you can save your work as a jpeg or other web friendly format, you can upload it to a photo sharing site like photobucket.  Then the site can give you a code to post in the message boards.
Thank you.

SPazzo

Ahhh.  Bad Photoshop jobs...  Hmm...

Just a few of mine.

AndyC

I've been working with Photoshop and Illustrator since version 1 of each. Used to enjoy any chance to get creative with them at work. However, now it's a major part of my business. Among other things, I'm designing new t-shirts, hats, etc. on a daily basis.

Here's a recent one. The snowmobile and sasquatch were made with Blender, the text with Illustrator and everything combined and tweaked with Photoshop. The claw marks were a combination, done in illustrator and made rough and jagged in Photoshop.
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."