Main Menu

Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest?

Started by ER, April 08, 2010, 12:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

I found an antique  glass motor oil jar with a hard rubber spout in the basement. Theirs still some oil in it.
I never noticed until just recently that there is the blackend oil soaked corpse of a mouse lying on the bottom. It's like he's in his own little La Brea tar pit. It's sitting on a shelf on the front porch. Got one of those little American flags sticking out of the spout; the kind you see on July 4th. That's where I got it.
So Tiana passes it every day- I never told her its a pickled mouse.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

RCMerchant

Quote from: Alex on September 19, 2020, 01:19:04 AM
I was once at the party in a flat where a brother and sister were living (Martin & Stella). Towards the end of the night Martin offered me some fried bread which made me throw up. The fact that I didn't have a toothbrush or toothpaste to freshen up with did not stop me spending the night with Stella.

I once went down on a girl with chewing tobacco in my mouth.

I also had sex with a coke bottle glasses wearing woman when I was in a basement apartment-my curtains were open and her old man saw us f**king. She got her clothes on- I never seen her again. That was in 2010.
Most dick-shrinking sex I ever had.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Dennis

Based on the last presidential debate I would like to demand, at least for the position of president & vice president, a none of the above box to check or maybe if a majority of the registered voters in the country could vote no confidence in the sitting president & vice president they would be replaced by the leader of the senate & the speaker of the house for the remainder of their terms, of course given the current crop of career politicians they might not be any better.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

VenomX73

Nancy Pelosi will make everything better

(I'm joking, of course), she is NO better

all politicians are corrupt
Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

RCMerchant

^ I will agree with that.
Used car salesmen.
Or that guy who calls you on the phone who wants to give you a Publisher's Clearing House check, and want's you go to Wal-Mart and buy gift cards.
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

VenomX73

Yup  :thumbup:

all politicians are corrupt, and its a damn shame

Trevor

Quote from: RCMerchant on September 21, 2020, 05:46:21 PM
I was once at the party in a flat where a brother and sister were living (Martin & Stella). Towards the end of the night Martin offered me some fried bread which made me throw up. The fact that I didn't have a toothbrush or toothpaste to freshen up with did not stop me spending the night with Stella.

I also had sex with a coke bottle glasses wearing woman when I was in a basement apartment-my curtains were open and her old man saw us f**king. She got her clothes on- I never seen her again. That was in 2010.

I don't want to sound disrespectful Ronny but that really made me laugh: it's 2:40 pm here and that is the first genuine laugh I've had all day. Made me feel a bit better too, so thanks.  :smile:

:bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

RCMerchant

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Trevor

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 03, 2020, 07:42:22 AM
^ Glad I could help!  :cheers:

Thanks brother: I really needed that laugh: been a bit low these past few days.  :cheers:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

VenomX73

Quote from: Trevor on October 03, 2020, 07:41:08 AM
Quote from: RCMerchant on September 21, 2020, 05:46:21 PM

I don't want to sound disrespectful Ronny but that really made me laugh: it's 2:40 pm here and that is the first genuine laugh I've had all day. Made me feel a bit better too, so thanks.  :smile:

:bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:

just reading this now LMAO!!!  :bouncegiggle:

ER

Actually, yes. I lied to my dogs Monday and lying to something as sincere as a dog is not nice. I made them think I was going to take them for a woods walk when I was actually luring them out for a bath, which they hate getting. The fact I have since woods walked them doesn't cancel the memory of those soft brown eyes going sad as my pups realized they'd been horribly, horribly had.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

It bothers me that I've never laughed hard enough while taking a drink to squirt a beverage out of my nose. If it ever happens, I hope it is Squirt soft drink I'm drinking at the time. That'd be ironic.

Alex

Quote from: ER on October 09, 2020, 11:43:22 AM
It bothers me that I've never laughed hard enough while taking a drink to squirt a beverage out of my nose. If it ever happens, I hope it is Squirt soft drink I'm drinking at the time. That'd be ironic.

This happened to a friend of ours (Caz). The symapathy she got consisted of Clare saying "If you love me, you'll swallow that."
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

pacman000

Quote from: ER on October 07, 2020, 11:40:45 AM
Actually, yes. I lied to my dogs Monday and lying to something as sincere as a dog is not nice. I made them think I was going to take them for a woods walk when I was actually luring them out for a bath, which they hate getting. The fact I have since woods walked them doesn't cancel the memory of those soft brown eyes going sad as my pups realized they'd been horribly, horribly had.
Next time put the tub in the woods. Problem solved.  :wink:

ER

Quote from: Alex on October 09, 2020, 12:14:03 PM
Quote from: ER on October 09, 2020, 11:43:22 AM

This happened to a friend of ours (Caz). The symapathy she got consisted of Clare saying "If you love me, you'll swallow that."

Oh, have I heard that line before.....