W  T  F ..........................
Hold onto your dreams ....

Psycho Circus

I have been In love for 22 months  :bluesad:

ghouck

Quote from: Circus Circus on August 26, 2011, 04:44:25 PM

Then why haven't you kissed me yet?
Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution

Psycho Circus

Quote from: ghouck on August 26, 2011, 09:10:17 PM

Because you need to shave Mr.!

ghouck

Quote from: Circus Circus on August 27, 2011, 02:22:48 AM
Quote from: ghouck on August 26, 2011, 09:10:17 PM

Because you need to shave Mr.!

I did, and now my legs are super-smooth. I didn't think THAT would effect you kissing me, I guess I didn't realize you were going to kiss me THERE. . .
Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution

Leah

Rats are one of the animals you're least likely to get sick from.

yeah no.

Psycho Circus

Under US law, Alcoholics Anonymous has the status of a religion.

Leah

Lenticular clouds happenwhen the clouds are positioned perpendicular to the wind direction, where they get spun into something like this:
yeah no.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Circus Circus on August 28, 2011, 06:32:54 AM

I don't believe that's quite accurate.  A Supreme Court ruling that said that requiring prisoners to attend AA meetings violated the separation of church and state, but they also made it fairly clear that they did not see AA as a religion---just that the meetings involved "religious activity."
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Psycho Circus

Quote from: Rev. Powell on August 28, 2011, 10:00:08 AM

I don't believe that's quite accurate.  A Supreme Court ruling that said that requiring prisoners to attend AA meetings violated the separation of church and state, but they also made it fairly clear that they did not see AA as a religion---just that the meetings involved "religious activity."

It was ruled that it contained enough religious components to make coerced attendance at AA meetings a violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment of the constitution. We're going back 3-4 years with that though.

I've pulled some of these facts out of my ass to see if anyone was actually paying attention. Most have been true, some debatable and one or two totally false. Funny how people will read something and believe it to be factually solid without any thought. Trust nothing until you have questioned everything.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Circus Circus on August 28, 2011, 10:09:08 AM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on August 28, 2011, 10:00:08 AM

It was ruled that it contained enough religious components to make coerced attendance at AA meetings a violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment of the constitution. We're going back 3-4 years with that though.

I've pulled some of these facts out of my ass to see if anyone was actually paying attention. Most have been true, some debatable and one or two totally false. Funny how people will read something and believe it to be factually solid without any thought. Trust nothing until you have questioned everything.

In the law there are no facts---just interpretations.   :wink:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Psycho Circus

Quote from: Rev. Powell on August 28, 2011, 10:12:55 AM
In the law there are no facts---just interpretations.   :wink:

Of course!  :teddyr:

Psycho Circus

In 1994, 35,000 Americans insured themselves against being kidnapped and eaten by aliens.

Trevor

There's this guy in South Africa who wakes up every weekday morning at 05h00 Monday to Friday to watch The O'Reilly Factor. Dunno if he needs help: this guy, I mean, not Bill O' Reilly.  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Hammock Rider

Thirty-three people were killed in wood-chipper accidents between 1992 and 2005 in the US, according to a 2005 report by the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat