Main Menu

The DarkSider Appreciation Thread

Started by Olivia Bauer, March 07, 2011, 12:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Bauer

Quote from: Doggett on March 09, 2011, 06:50:48 AM
Darksider !
The only man who really is too cool for school !  :teddyr:

(his parents were disappointed.  :wink:)

I'm too cool for school. But I'm stuck in one anyway. f**k the schools..

Leah

Quote from: Doggett on March 09, 2011, 07:47:39 AM
Quote from: The DarkSider on March 09, 2011, 07:41:04 AM
Quote from: Killer Bees on March 09, 2011, 04:11:00 AM
Quote from: ghouck on March 08, 2011, 02:57:32 AM
I'd do him, ,, but only if there weren't any women around. I also might pass him up for some of the more attractive farm animals, but still, he's well within the top 100,000 things on my "things to have sex with before I die" list.

Ghouck, I'll be your best friend if you let me go first  :teddry:

What can a girl say about Darksider?  If you spend your time lurking in shadowy shop doorways, he's the guy to do it with.

Hey baby, love you loooong time.....
This thread just officially turned into an orgy.  Clothes off everybody!

I only wear bacon, not clothes.

I like the way ghouck's tongue feels against my skin as he licks the bacon off...

:tongueout:

It's official, Doggett has grossed me out ten fold. :buggedout:

Darksider is a dork because he loves this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b7RDuLwcI :wink:
yeah no.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: A.J. Bauer on March 08, 2011, 07:45:50 AM
You can have All Hallows Day. The only time he appears on a forum with me is to correct me. Do what you want with him.
I confused you with my friend last night.  My apologies to RCMerchant
Guess what, I don't "appear" ANYWHERE with you, and if you need correcting you will be corrected.  Consider yourself corrected.   :thumbup: :teddyr:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Olivia Bauer

Quote from: Allhallowsday on March 09, 2011, 12:22:15 PM
You can have All Hallows Day. The only time he appears on a forum with me is to correct me. Do what you want with him.
I confused you with my friend last night.  My apologies to RCMerchant
Guess what, I don't "appear" ANYWHERE with you, and if you need correcting you will be corrected.  Consider yourself corrected.   :thumbup: :teddyr:

Good to know I have somebody to count on.  :lookingup:

Allhallowsday

Quote from: A.J. Bauer on March 09, 2011, 02:38:10 PM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on March 09, 2011, 12:22:15 PM
I confused you with my friend last night.  My apologies to RCMerchant.  
Guess what, I don't "appear" ANYWHERE with you, and if you need correcting you will be corrected.  Consider yourself corrected.   :thumbup: :teddyr:
Good to know I have somebody to count on.  :lookingup:
You can count on me!   :smile:
I see now what you're on about - Paquita mentioned there had been another Darksider appreciation thread - and I provided a link.  Not too hard to do, since many months ago I was the one who'd started the original thread so I remembered it.  Revisits to topics is very common at this forum.  In fact, this week it was pointed out in the news forum here that someone else had posted a thread on the same news story (alien life) that I had - hours before I did.  So, I deleted my thread.  However, the original Darksider appreciation thread is very old, so my providing a link to any interested party was not a "correction".  You need to not take unwarranted swipes, capiche?   :wink: :thumbup:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!