Main Menu

Shows you just quit watching

Started by judge death, August 15, 2010, 10:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alandhopewell

SMALLVILLE....I gave up on it around Season IV, when it really strayed from canon, and became just another WB teeny-bop soap op.

Superman is an American icon, and should be treated as such.
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

66Crush

I totally agree with you about "Smallville." I couldn't take the depression anymore. Couldn't anything good happen to these characters? I had a big crush on Kristin Kreuk, once she quit I had no reason to keep watching. I also knew it would suck when some of the producers of "Angel" took over the show. They took "Angel" in bad direction and did the same with "Smallville." I quit watching in season 8, but I did watch the series finale. Hated it!

Vik

Dawson's creek. I was very bored one afternoon, this was playing on TV. I watched for 10 minutes. Wasn't bored enough to watch this crap. I also thought it was called Dawson's Crack at first, which I found to be odd.