Main Menu

QUERY ME OF ALL THINGS....I AM A GENIUS

Started by alandhopewell, January 11, 2012, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alandhopewell

I.Q. 155....no waiting.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

JaseSF

What B-movie you saw at the Drive-In did you believe was actually absolutely brilliant, a little known masterpiece?
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

alandhopewell

Quote from: JaseSF on January 11, 2012, 02:24:52 PM
What B-movie you saw at the Drive-In did you believe was actually absolutely brilliant, a little known masterpiece?

I didn't see this at the drive-in, rather at the Tivoli Theater, which used to be downtown in my hometown, Lorain, Ohio. It was LET'S SCARE JESSICA TO DEATH, and remains one of my favorite indie-horror films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX4eZD3GiL0
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

Chainsawmidget

Why are there so many threads were people want other people to ask them questions? 

alandhopewell

Quote from: Chainsaw midget on January 11, 2012, 03:09:09 PM
Why are there so many threads were people want other people to ask them questions? 

A desire to be noticed, acknowleged, perhaps even licked on the sole of the foot.

Chainsawmidget

indianasmith

How do we know that to be true?  You could be giving Alan Alda a tongue bath as we speak!!!

(Make sure you get between his toes!)
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Leah

yeah no.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Mr. DS

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Jack

Why am I not supposed to divide by zero?  Is that just a rule, or will something bad actually happen?
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

alandhopewell

Quote from: indianasmith on January 11, 2012, 05:56:52 PM
How do we know that to be true?  You could be giving Alan Alda a tongue bath as we speak!!!

(Make sure you get between his toes!)

To quote Kevin Conroy as the Dark Knight....

"I DON'T THINK SO!"

alandhopewell

alandhopewell