Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Mofo Rising, January 17, 2012, 04:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

Quote from: indianasmith on June 26, 2017, 12:42:24 PM
I'm thinking #2!!!
No! The lie was 3! Which means once again I coup the famed chicken dinner of dishonesty!!!

(Just when the bloody hell would I have managed to sneak off to Chicago, dude???? LOL)
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

AoTFan

Quote from: ER on June 26, 2017, 07:25:06 AM
Quote from: AoTFan on June 25, 2017, 09:39:03 PM
Quote from: indianasmith on June 25, 2017, 09:02:00 PM
Oopsie!

OK, let me see - I'll say maybe #2?  Although it's a hella funny  idea!

Believe it or not, NO that one is true.  I don't think I still have the original text file (maybe if I did a deep web search I could find one of the places I posted it to) but off-hand I can still remember some of the "hits' that were listed as song titles like

"Drunk At The Drive-by"
"Doing Time (In A West Virginia Coal Mine"
"Jesus and Mama Always Paroled Me"
"f**k the Police! (And the Yankees!)"
"There's Something People Like About A Pimpin' Man"

Oh, and I just came up with another one just now...

"Gold Digger Took My Gold Teeth!"

How' bout 3?

Actually.......yes.  Number three is false.  I DID have a Livejournal, but I never posted high scores of any games on it.  I mainly just talked about life in general and my job and such.

bob

1 technically I've never been on a  date

2 I'm an early adapter of new technology

3 I had a Myspace before that became a ghost town
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

indianasmith

One before bed . . . guess away!

1.  I once wore a very realistic looking set of horns coming home from a Renaissance festival.  Got lots of strange looks from passing vehicles!
2.  I was a virgin till age 21.
3.  While mowing today, I ran over and killed a small ribbon snake.  I felt bad about it, too . . .
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

Quote from: bob on June 26, 2017, 09:57:27 PM

1. You're a handsome dude so 1 is the lie.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on June 26, 2017, 10:07:13 PM

1.  I once wore a very realistic looking set of horns coming home from a Renaissance festival.  Got lots of strange looks from passing vehicles!
3.  While mowing today, I ran over and killed a small ribbon snake.  I felt bad about it, too . . .

All three could be true but I'm going to go with 2 as I stayed a virgin until 36.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

indianasmith

Quote from: Trevor on June 27, 2017, 02:26:49 AM

All three could be true but I'm going to go with 2 as I stayed a virgin until 36.  :smile:

Nope, number 2 is quite true!
Down to 50/50 - try again?
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Quote from: indianasmith on June 27, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

Unless you're trapping me deliberately, it's number 3.

ER

1. I spent years feeling vaguely guilty that I loved someone more than the person I married, only to have it rubbed in my face this year, that so-did-he!

2. I have the weirdest feeling that lately my old dog has been telling us goodbye.

3. I have seen every Robot Chicken except one, because it's Zen to always have one episode to look forward to.

ER

bob

Quote from: Trevor on June 27, 2017, 01:16:53 AM

1. You're a handsome dude so 1 is the lie.

this...this is not a lie
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Quote from: ER on June 27, 2017, 09:15:29 AM

I had one and loved it.......then seemingly one day everyone did a mass exodus for some reason

indianasmith

Quote from: ER on June 27, 2017, 09:06:31 AM
Quote from: indianasmith on June 27, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

Unless you're trapping me deliberately, it's number 3.

Yup, you nailed it!!  I did mow, but no legless reptiles were harmed in the trimming of the grass.

ER

Since nobody made a guess at my last trio, I guess I win! Chicken-dinner-chicken-dinner. (Not that I eat chickens, I just like to gloat.)

1. My vulgar words posted here yesterday were a quote from that fine homophiliac series, Queer As Folk.

2. I have felt incredibly hyper the last few days.

3. A hot air balloon semi-crash-landed in my dad's Cub Scout leader's back yard.

bob

Quote from: ER on June 29, 2017, 10:04:36 AM
Since nobody made a guess at my last trio, I guess I win! Chicken-dinner-chicken-dinner. (Not that I eat chickens, I just like to gloat.)

1. My vulgar words posted here yesterday were a quote from that fine homophiliac series, Queer As Folk.

2. I have felt incredibly hyper the last few days.

3. A hot air balloon semi-crash-landed in my dad's Cub Scout leader's back yard.

guessing 2, no reasoning behind it