Main Menu

How's the weather?

Started by Olivia Bauer, January 20, 2012, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

Our high today was 97.  After 4 straight weeks of triple digits, it felt pretty darned good!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

chainsaw midget

The weather here is nice right now, but for the last few days it's been kind of Hurricane-y. 

(I'm okay.   Just some minor roof leaking.)

claws

Plenty of rain and low temps (down to 50F) this week. We've had two thunderstorms with very loud thunder.
They are predicting 78F for the weekend though.
Is it October yet?

Trevor

Supposed to be spring here tomorrow 😳
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

chefzombie

back to the triple digits, but we got the grocery store covered for us and the back neighbors, as well as our bestie. so all i need to do over the holiday is reheat some fried chicken and cook some fries on sunday, yay!  :cheers:
don't EVEN...EVER!

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

claws

Forecast:

Wednesday - Saturday 27°C (80F)
Sunday + Monday 28°C (82F)

It's September. I wish temps would go down instead of up.
Is it October yet?

Trevor

Officially spring here now.

Alex

Lots of rain today which is a nice change after the consistently hot weather we've had since arriving.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Trevor

Been warm today 🤗🐢🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶😉

Leah

We finally got some heavy rain after a mainly dry month. Today we got 7 inches of rain. That's about 17.78cm.
yeah no.

chefzombie

yet another day in the triple digits, then we're SUPPOSED to be high 80's wednesday. i am not holding my breath.
don't EVEN...EVER!

claws

We had a pretty decent thunderstorm late Thursday / early Friday with lots of rain. 5°C (41F) this morning, 16°C (60F) yesterday afternoon.

According to forecast temps are rising over 20°C again next week. Summer refuses to leave it appears.
Is it October yet?

Alex

Very wet outside. It is supposed to be quite warm later which I guess means we are in for a humid day.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness