Main Menu

How's the weather?

Started by Olivia Bauer, January 20, 2012, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Bauer

Snow has returned to Minnesota. It happened overnight.

major jay

Goodbye fall, hello winter.

JaseSF

-1 degrees Celsius tonight. Wind chill is -5.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Jack

Couple of inches of snow on the ground and according to the weather forecast, it ain't going away anytime soon.  And Christmas commercials on TV all the time...starting to put me in the mood  :teddyr:

Dean Martin - Let it Snow!
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Trevor

It rained all day yesterday: nice and sunny today.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Devostator

Trevor

Cool in the morning, hot in the afternoon plus afternoon showers.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Jack

We were very cold for a couple of weeks, with a few inches of snow.  Then over the weekend temp's got up to slightly above normal, but then yesterday temp's took a plunge again and we immediately got more snow to make up for what melted lol. 

I'm ready to put up the Christmas tree now  :teddyr:
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

claws

Still enjoying what I would call typical early November weather in late November. Temps are down in the 40s, nights are foggy. The sun will occasionally peek during the day which to me is a distraction because sun has no business in my demand of a bleak, dark and depressing November.
In the old days the last week of November brought us the seasons first snow. I'm kinda curious if we will get snow at all. We only got a light dusting that didn't last two days last year.

Rev. Powell

November has tied me to an old dead tree.
Get word to April to rescue me.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

JaseSF

Was a mild day today. Windy pretty much everyday now. Supposed to get snow later this week.

claws

Well, last night we got our first snow. My online local weather forecast didn't see it coming and put it in the news feed hours after the fact  :lookingup:

JaseSF

Supposed to get rain and lots of wind tomorrow at 10 degrees Celsius. Supposed to drop down to -2 by tomorrow night though.

claws

Bright, sunny and warm (53 F) yesterday, forecast is predicting 50-ish with rain for the next few days. By the looks of it this December will go down in history as one of the warmest ever recorded.

BoyScoutKevin

Quote from: Trevor on November 13, 2014, 08:23:03 AM
It rained all day yesterday: nice and sunny today.  :smile:

Or, yesterday is the day Trevor stood out in his yard in his underwear to wash it, and today is the day Trevor stood out in his yard in his underwear to dry it.