Main Menu

How's the weather?

Started by Olivia Bauer, January 20, 2012, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Thunderstorms and wind today, same for tomorrow, rain for Tuesday, and showers for Wednesday and Thursday.  It's actually quite nice out at the moment though  :smile:
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

claws

Temps went down from 75 to 48 F, wind brought lots of rainy clouds.

Trevor

I think our winter may be here or be on it's way.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Newt

Quote from: Trevor on April 27, 2014, 07:58:31 AM
I think our winter may be here or be on it's way.

Well that was quick: I sent you ours, as we were done with it.  But I figured it would take a few more weeks than that to get there!  :twirl:
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

JaseSF

Rain, drizzle, and fog. We did have some snowflakes falling earlier today. They didn't stay around though. Melted as quick as they came down...
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

claws

According to meteorologists April was one of the warmest months in Germany ever, since they started keeping track of temps in 1881. Kind of scary to me because I just can't get used to the climate change.
Weather today: heavy wind storms and rain.

RCMerchant

Nice out today-after the coldest winter in Michigan history.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Jack

Friday I froze my butt off out on the golf course.  Yesterday it was gorgeous.  Today it's humid and downright muggy.  Monday it's supposed to be 77, Tuesday 55.  It can't decide what the heck it wants to do...other than rain just about every day.

- Paulo Coelho

Andrew

82 today with 85 predicted for tomorrow.  After all that snow and ice, the heat has come with a fury.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

ER

boyohboyohboy are we supposed to get storm-pounded tonight
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

claws

Quote from: Andrew on May 11, 2014, 07:38:57 PM
82 today with 85 predicted for tomorrow. 

Pretty much what Andrew said. Thunderstorms predicted for the weekend.

claws

Temps yo-yo between 55 and 77, mostly overcast with a few gushes of wind. It rained all afternoon yesterday and last night with very distant thunder.
Streets are wet, it actually feels kinda chilly today.

Trevor

Yup, winter's here. The wind whistles through the holes in my underpants and I liketh it not.  :tongueout: :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Newt

28 C yesterday with a humidex of 32.  Predicted to be warmer today, with scattered thundershowers.  All day.  :tongueout:

Thinking of finding a nice pair of warm Canadian socks to send to Trevor.   :smile:
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Jack

Hot and muggy here.  Of course for a Minnesotan "hot" is about 10F warmer than Trevor's winter  :teddyr:

- Paulo Coelho