Main Menu

Photoshop/MS Paint a movie poster into something funny!

Started by retrorussell, May 18, 2013, 08:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorussell

Here's your chance to go wild with your artistic abilities!  Take a movie poster image and put it through photoshop or MS Paint (or whatever program you use) and change it to look funny/odd/whatever.  Here is mine: I changed "Rebel Without A Cause" to a new drama film, starring the Hamburgler from McDonald's!

Kinda dumb, but kinda funny too IMO.  What can you come up with?
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Rev. Powell

I love what you did but I can't use MS Paint or Photoshop to save my life!
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

retrorussell

It just mostly takes patience.. I had to sit there a good deal trying to steadily put in color/draw without my hand spazzing out and screwing up. 
There should be more fast food-related movies.. perhaps THE AFRICAN DAIRY QUEEN?  Hmm.. Bogey and Hepburn riding their boat over the land of Dairy Queen.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Chainsawmidget

Only a few months ago I would have whipped up all sorts of pictures for you, but my old computer went down and I lost my photostudio program with it. 

I've tried looking up replacements, but I'd have to pay 60 or 70 dollars to get another activation code and the free programs I've found like Gimp just confuse me. 

retrorussell

Quote from: Chainsaw midget on May 23, 2013, 12:17:15 AM
Only a few months ago I would have whipped up all sorts of pictures for you, but my old computer went down and I lost my photostudio program with it. 

I've tried looking up replacements, but I'd have to pay 60 or 70 dollars to get another activation code and the free programs I've found like Gimp just confuse me. 

Yeah, I won't pay money for a picture editing program.  I just use good ol' MS Paint.  It doesn't exactly look professional but it works well enough for me.

WingedSerpent

Quote from: Chainsaw midget on May 23, 2013, 12:17:15 AM

Something similar happened to me just a few weeks ago.  A virus attacked my computer, and I had to reinstall a lot of my programs, as well as losing about 80% of stuff I had saved. (ALWAYS remember to back-up).  Unfortunately, I have been using a very old version of Photoshop and Illustrator.  I could no longer reactivate them.  So now I'm getting some upgraded versions.  Still not the most recent-but ones that are compatible with the programs that weren't lost.
At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...

Chainsawmidget

Well, I'm getting the hang of the new programs I found so ...

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

zombie no.one

retrorussell

akiratubo

Quote from: Chainsaw midget on June 09, 2013, 10:08:48 PM
Well, I'm getting the hang of the new programs I found so ...

I would pay full price to see this movie in the theater.  Seriously.
Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!

zombie no.one

Ha, thanks... forgot about this thread

That Ed Wood one is quality  :thumbup: