Main Menu

THE ALPHABETIC TV SHOW GAME! (let's not count "The" as the first word)

Started by retrorussell, September 27, 2013, 06:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorussell

MAKE ME LAUGH
Comedy/game show where comedians/comediennes try to get contestants to laugh.  If they don't the contestant wins money/prizes.
Numerous incarnations of the show; this one is from the 70s with host Bobby Van.
Make Me Laugh
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

tracy

Quote from: retrorussell on March 26, 2014, 05:31:16 PM
Quote from: Umaril Has Returned on March 26, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

You got it mate, I used to watch it every Saturday morning! The Hall Of Bones and the one with Demo-Dragon were two of my favorites!
My favorite was the one where they finally got Venger where they wanted (with Tiamat's help!) and had the chance to kill him, but stopped.  We then learn Venger is Dungeon Master's son.

I remember that!  :wink:
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

tracy

NEW DICK VAN DYKE SHOW opening credits CBS

Good cast,created by Carl Reiner but wasn't that funny.
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

retrorussell

ONE OF THE BOYS
1982 short-lived NBC series with Mickey Rooney as a senior citizen who moves in with his college son (Dana Carvey!).
ONE OF THE BOYS opening credits NBC sitcom
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Umaril Has Returned

Peter Gunn  (1958)

The song that was later used for Midway's Spy Hunter video game!

http://youtu.be/e6FY9DZcSoA

Umaril Has Returned

retrorussell

JaseSF

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

retrorussell

JaseSF

Umaril Has Returned

Wizards and Warriors  (the old 80's TV show)

http://youtu.be/CdWDudfObIU

Little note: Jeff Conaway was also on Taxi, and Duncan Regehr later played Dracula in The Monster Squad  (yes, the one where we all found out that the Wolfman has nards)  :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:

JaseSF

alandhopewell

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

retrorussell

ZORRO (1981).  Filmation cartoon, part of the LONE RANGER/BATMAN/TARZAN/SUPER 7/ETC block of Filmation cartoons in the late 70s and early 80s.  This is also known as THE NEW ADVENTURES OF ZORRO.
Zorro Cartoon - 3's A Crowd