Main Menu

Name that TV Show: Pictures

Started by Gene Worm, November 14, 2015, 11:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomX73

AWESOME work!  :thumbup:

GLIM GLIM from Monsters!

Post away
Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

Gene Worm

Wow, didn't think I would get that one!

Actually, at first I thought it was this guy from It Conquered the World, but I noticed... Glim Glim's photo was in color (EDIT: Not to mention, It Conquered the world was a movie... silly me).

Next photo:

The monster is based off of a Japanese yokai.
"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."

VenomX73

Kamen Rider super 1
Rain, Rain, Fall, Fall! The Bizarre Umbrella Man!

Gene Worm

Nope, the monster is not Amaganser from Masked Rider Super-1. Good guess though (with the umbrella theme)!

Hint: The show only had thirteen episodes total (and was extremely low budget, having the yokai-based monsters just be people wearing casual clothing and a monster mask, while wielding a rubber sword).

EDIT: Sorry for the small photo. I tried to find a better one, but unfortunately I couldn't.
"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."

Gene Worm

VenomX73

Gene Worm

Hint: The show was made in 1973, Japan. The main character was played by Kenji Izumi.

Gene Worm

Hint: The main character/title of the show's name use the word "Mask/Kamen".

VenomX73

Shirojishi Kamen! - that was tough!

sooo - I have to post a tough one now  :wink:

Hint - TV Show - late 80's early 90's

Gene Worm

You are correct! Kasa Obake from White Lion Mask!

As for yours, damn. I've seen it about ten billion times and I can't remember what it is from. I'll see what I can do to actually find it.

Do you, by any chance know what country it's from?

VenomX73

VenomX73

I know you can do this lol

Think about it - if it's not Monsters - it must be...

_______  ______________ the Series

Gene Worm

Quote from: VenomX73 on November 25, 2015, 06:22:18 PM

Think about it - if it's not Monsters - it must be...

Your hint makes me think of Tales from the Darkside. But then you say it's from late 80s, early 90s and your blanks only contain two words.

This one's really good! I know I've seen it, I just can't remember the name!  :bouncegiggle:

VenomX73

A famous monster hosted the show - big giveaway  :twirl:

"AHHh haaAHAh hA-HA-HAaa!"

Gene Worm

Friday the 13th: the Series is my best guess.

Yeah, I know. Doesn't add up at all, but it's all that I can come up with at the moment. I'm exhausted after today.  :drink: