Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by Trevor, December 31, 2019, 06:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lester1/2jr

is that Manischewitz wine

Allhallowsday

Quote from: RCMerchant on January 01, 2020, 10:16:36 PM
My New Years Resolution is to stop drinking whiskey.
I switched to SHOLOM wine. It's bottled here in Paw Paw! It's good!  :drink:

Cool!  I'm proud of you!   :thumbup:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Paquita

Happy New Year and Holidays everyone!  For NYE I played on my Nintendo emulator for a while.  I played Bubble Bath Babes which is an "adult" tetris type game where this girl farts bubbles up the screen and you have to match the colors to pop all the bubbles.  I didn't even get past the first level which is really disappointing because I am led to believe something pixelated and awesomely naughty happens when you win a level.  I will have to try again.  Then I played a Nintendo version of the Concentration game show with my husband and could not guess the phrase that appeared to be "Grandmas secret pushpin"  and it didn't even give us the correct answer when we didn't guess right!  Kids these days just don't appreciate how tough video games really used to be. 

RCMerchant

Quote from: lester1/2jr on January 01, 2020, 10:25:20 PM
is that Manischewitz wine

No...it's called Sholom, and it's bottled by St.Julien Wine Co., Paw Paw, Michigan, which is about 5 miles from here. "Made and bottled where the grapes grow" is on the label. And there are vineyards all over Vam Buern County...so that ain't no lie. It's Sweet Concord Wine.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

Quote from: Paquita on January 02, 2020, 11:09:38 PM
Happy New Year and Holidays everyone!  For NYE I played on my Nintendo emulator for a while.  I played Bubble Bath Babes which is an "adult" tetris type game where this girl farts bubbles up the screen and you have to match the colors to pop all the bubbles.  I didn't even get past the first level which is really disappointing because I am led to believe something pixelated and awesomely naughty happens when you win a level.  I will have to try again.  Then I played a Nintendo version of the Concentration game show with my husband and could not guess the phrase that appeared to be "Grandmas secret pushpin"  and it didn't even give us the correct answer when we didn't guess right!  Kids these days just don't appreciate how tough video games really used to be. 

Welcome back, Sister P  :cheers:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

lester1/2jr

RC - manishewitz is sweet too. and Jewish of course

RCMerchant

^ Same stuff, I reckon!  :drink:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant