Main Menu

Random Thought Thread: The Sequel

Started by ER, February 12, 2020, 01:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chefzombie

i find it simply amazing that I'M  the one who went to facebook jail for telling a troll that i'm a straight female who has been married longer than he's been alive and will probably still be married and alive when he isn't. go figure, lol! this was after me bein told i'm gay, iranian, a communist, etc...:D
don't EVEN...EVER!

RCMerchant

About ten years ago, I was one my way to work one day, and I walked by a bunch of little kids waiting for the school bus. A little girl turned to her friend, pointed at me and said " I told you he was a widget!"
:bouncegiggle:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Allhallowsday

Stupid people are rarely funny... intentionally. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

claws

Why is my FB feed full of Weathering with You posts, like, since March or something. Go away, you're annoying me.

indianasmith

My wife and I have been watching STAR TREK: DISCOVERY at night lately, and really enjoying it. However, I often abbreviate things in my journal, and today I realized that future generations might not understand what I meant when I wrote: "Watched an episode of STD before bed tonight."
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

AoTFan

I'd love to see Spoony make a triumphant return to reviewing things like he did in the old days, but, sadly, I just don't think that's ever going to happen.

Gabriel Knight

I always hated Spoony but I feel similar to James Rolfe. I wish he stopped doing those awful videos with his boring and ugly friends and just made the classic videos with only him in front of a camera talking about random stuff, it doesn't get any better than that.
Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2

WingedSerpent

Apparently, the whole Florida Man thing is a bit of a misunderstanding.  Its not that Florida is necessarily crazier than other states.  Its that the state's laws make it easier to report on it when it does happen.
At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...

Alex

It just occurred to me that I have never put 'Lobster Man From Mars' on for Kristi to watch.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Alex

I wonder if Annabelle & Chuckie will ever get a crossover movie?
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

LilCerberus

In a weird way, I'm starting to feel like we're all in a bad movie, one in which the well intentioned but stern tyrant becomes the thing they fear & hate, ultimately destroying what they set out to protect...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

RCMerchant

^ Yeah- that's a bad movie alright. I don't think we are all in a bad movie. I think you think were are in a  bad movie. And you said it in your first sentence -"In a weird way-", " I'm starting to feel like-".
Yeah that is a real weird way to look at life. Seems like your obsessed with something- you know, besides guns.

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

RCMerchant

Quote from: LilCerberus on June 14, 2020, 04:15:40 PM
one in which the well intentioned but stern tyrant becomes the thing they fear & hate, ultimately destroying what they set out to protect...

Oh- I love that one!  :bouncegiggle: This is  a fantasy movie, right? Or maybe science fiction?
I think it's fantasy- because the only part that resembles reality in that statement was "TYRANT".

" -well intentioned but stern tyrant-"
Sounds like a S&M session! That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one!
Oh!!! You kill me, man!  :drink:
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

indianasmith

I'm going digging for artifacts in Central Texas tomorrow.
Treasures await!!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

LilCerberus

Quote from: RCMerchant on June 15, 2020, 12:47:58 AM
^ Yeah- that's a bad movie alright. I don't think we are all in a bad movie. I think you think were are in a  bad movie. And you said it in your first sentence -"In a weird way-", " I'm starting to feel like-".
Yeah that is a real weird way to look at life. Seems like your obsessed with something- you know, besides guns.

Jeez, RC, is absolutely NOTHING going on in you town, or do you stay just loaded enough to not care?

Seriously, $#!ts getting Orwellian!
Heresy of heresies was common sense.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.