Main Menu

COVID-19 Rant

Started by indianasmith, March 11, 2020, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 09, 2021, 11:12:55 PM
Quote from: bob on October 09, 2021, 06:06:34 PM
I'm thinking of taking a bit of a risk and getting my booster shot the day after Thanksgiving instead of ASAP...

When were you vaccinated? 

last dose was on March 25
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: bob on October 10, 2021, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 09, 2021, 11:12:55 PM
Quote from: bob on October 09, 2021, 06:06:34 PM
I'm thinking of taking a bit of a risk and getting my booster shot the day after Thanksgiving instead of ASAP...

When were you vaccinated? 

last dose was on March 25

With what I've learned about the vax and boosters, you should still be okay.
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

claws

Here in Germany they recommend the booster six months after the second jab, and they recommend it for people aged 60 and older first. At least that is what my doc told me. I'm not 60 but he already made me a booster appointment for March 2022.
Is it October yet?

Trevor

Is tiredness a side-effect of the vaccine jab?

I know I haven't had leave for a long time but this is ridiculous.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Trevor on October 14, 2021, 07:22:01 AM

Yes it is, but tiredness is also a side-effect of being alive in 2021, so who knows?
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on October 14, 2021, 07:42:20 AM
Quote from: Trevor on October 14, 2021, 07:22:01 AM

Yes it is, but tiredness is also a side-effect of being alive in 2021, so who knows?

I've taken leave every September for well over two decades but the last time I took long leave was in 2019 so maybe I'm just very tired. :bluesad:

Allhallowsday

An unvaccinated couple refused the COVID-19 vaccine against their family's urges. Both parents died, leaving behind four children 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unvaccinated-couple-refused-covid-19-191651355.html 

bob

Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 16, 2021, 03:53:21 PM
An unvaccinated couple refused the COVID-19 vaccine against their family's urges. Both parents died, leaving behind four children 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unvaccinated-couple-refused-covid-19-191651355.html 

idiocy like this is why parents who are too stupid to get vaccinated shouldn't be allowed to sent their kids to in person learning

I just can't feel bad for the people who passed from covid because they were too stupid to get vaccinated
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

pennywise37

1stly the good news and some will say well it's a mean thing to say about this person and they may be right but when the people are scum like this guy i just don't care. did anyone see Robert Durst got life in prison ? it's about damn time he supposedly killed his first wife in the   70's  and the woman he did kill his friend from (2000) he finally got convicted and i'm told he looks like he's 150 years old!  well he's got covid apparently and i can't feel sorry for the guy at all.

i really can't. now the stupidity a friend at work said to me he doesn't think the masks work, he also doesn't think that kids are getting it too, i don't really know if he voted for trump. normally he's a smart guy on a lot of things but on this... well i don't need to tell you how angry this makes me cause a woman i  know as i've said on here caught covid back in August and her kids did to so to his line of thinking they came home healthy?  bull Sh*t is what i say.  and yes he's had the shot.

Trevor

Quote from: pennywise37 on October 16, 2021, 09:46:31 PM
1stly the good news and some will say well it's a mean thing to say about this person and they may be right but when the people are scum like this guy i just don't care. did anyone see Robert Durst got life in prison ? it's about damn time he supposedly killed his first wife in the   70's  and the woman he did kill his friend from (2000) he finally got convicted and i'm told he looks like he's 150 years old!  well he's got covid apparently and i can't feel sorry for the guy at all.

In Afrikaans (when someone bad gets what's coming to them) we say "Kry vir jou."  (Come get some).  :teddyr:

zelmo73

Quote from: bob on October 16, 2021, 05:42:13 PM
I just can't feel bad for the people who passed from covid because they were too stupid to get vaccinated

Somebody with COVID seriously needs to cough on you repeatedly.
First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"

Alex

Quote from: zelmo73 on October 17, 2021, 07:27:13 AM

Good job he is already vaccinated then.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Leah

Quote from: zelmo73 on October 17, 2021, 07:27:13 AM

Zelmo, everyone. Wishing harm on people. :lookingup:
yeah no.

Allhallowsday

Ted Cruz blasted Australia's COVID rules. A top Australian official didn't hold back 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-blasted-australia-covid-135920141.html 

cruz :  "The Covid tyranny of their current government is disgraceful & sad," the Texas senator said Wednesday. "Individual liberty matters. I stand with the people of #Australia."   :lookingup:

Michael Gunner, the chief minister of the Northern Territory Australia :  "Nearly 70,000 Texans have tragically died from COVID," Gunner said in a statement. "There have been zero deaths in the Territory. Did you know that?"   

cruz is a self-serving a$$-kiss fraud. 

bob

we lost Colin Powell to covid