Main Menu

The New Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Rev. Powell, April 12, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

Happy 90th to William Shatner! (The Priceline guy.)
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

Happy birthday, Trinity. Nine years on this planet, and she's still not bored.   :smile:
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

Trevor

Newt

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Newt

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

bob

Trevor

Trevor

FatFreddysCat

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat