Main Menu

The New Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Rev. Powell, April 12, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

ER

Happy birthday now and always, to the best writer of historical fiction in Texas!
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Trevor

Happy birthday to Hammock Rider (Mike) and Alan Hopewell  :cheers:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

ER

Aw, thanks! Forty-three. Surely over the hump now. I'god, how did I get here so fast?

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

Thank you, guys, all of you. It was a happy day.  :cheers:

indianasmith

Happy birthday to the most interesting person on this forum!!  Many happy returns, ER!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

bob

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

indianasmith

Late Happy birthday to Pennywise, and a VERY late happy Bday to Edgar Allen Poe.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor