Main Menu

The New Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Rev. Powell, April 12, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Alex

May you have a grand day Rev filled with free samples of all your favourite beers.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Leah

yeah no.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Alex on June 19, 2021, 04:07:30 PM
May you have a grand day Rev filled with free samples of all your favourite beers.

Oh man, that would have been nice. I did have a free double bourbon.  :cheers:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on June 19, 2021, 08:32:20 PM
Quote from: Alex on June 19, 2021, 04:07:30 PM

Oh man, that would have been nice. I did have a free double bourbon.  :cheers:

Happy birthday Rev  :cheers:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

Happy birthday Brother Russell  :cheers:

Trevor

Happy birthday to Cheeseflix (Dave) and Ghouck  :cheers:

Allhallowsday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON MERCHANT (Aug 20). 

I hope all the other Badmovie lovers who also had Birthdays enjoyed their day!  I've missed several this year. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Alex

Happy Birthday, RC! Hope you had a great time.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

really late birthday wishes to the life blood of this place, Ronnie  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Trevor

Happy birthday to Ronny and to JJ  :cheers:

bob

happy birthday to dirty underwear master Trevor  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Trevor

Quote from: bob on September 11, 2021, 08:05:14 AM
happy birthday to dirty underwear master Trevor  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I get my bonus check next week so I might (I say might) buy a new pair.  :buggedout: :wink:

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...