Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

In the fifteen years I been coming here I've made posts while undressed a few times, and nearly always it's been when I've gotten on my phone while soaking in the tub. Realizing that made me think first off that it was a little odd of me to do that, secondly that it's a little odd of me to admit that, and thirdly it made me wonder if anyone else has ever done a post while nude, or if I'm the only one.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Quote from: ER on December 17, 2022, 12:41:15 AM
In the fifteen years I been coming here I've made posts while undressed a few times, and nearly always it's been when I've gotten on my phone while soaking in the tub. Realizing that made me think first off that it was a little odd of me to do that, secondly that it's a little odd of me to admit that, and thirdly it made me wonder if anyone else has ever done a post while nude, or if I'm the only one.

Unless I posted from work, and pre-Ash being born yes. At most I'd be sitting in my underwear. These days though I tend to be more modest.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

ER

Thank goodness I haven't been the only skyclad-posting freak here then.  :wink:

LilCerberus

Tom Lehrer has put all his songs online (including lyrics & sheet music), and given away all rights https://tomlehrersongs.com/
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

indianasmith

The only reason I haven't posted here nude is because I never access this site on my phone.

Anyway, I had a lovely hunt on the river today, but then my old XTerra gave up the ghost on the way home.
And I can't afford another car payment, so I'm gonna have to let it sit in our drive until I can afford to get it fixed.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Quote from: indianasmith on December 17, 2022, 05:25:15 PM
The only reason I haven't posted here nude is because I never access this site on my phone.

Anyway, I had a lovely hunt on the river today, but then my old XTerra gave up the ghost on the way home.
And I can't afford another car payment, so I'm gonna have to let it sit in our drive until I can afford to get it fixed.

Maybe you could sell lonely widows pictures of yourself posting here in the nude, and that way get the money to make your repairs?

Alex

Quote from: ER on December 17, 2022, 05:27:17 PM
Quote from: indianasmith on December 17, 2022, 05:25:15 PM

Maybe you could sell lonely widows pictures of yourself posting here in the nude, and that way get the money to make your repairs?

As I, unfortunately, found out while watching Mick Foley's Santa Claus documentary, you can make money by selling nude Santa calendars.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

LilCerberus

I'm sitting here watching Planet of the Sharks (2016), a cheap rip off of Waterworld (1995), while at the same time, I'm getting alerts & notices that we're looking at the coldest Christmas on record.....
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

QuoteThe only reason I haven't posted here nude is because I never access this site on my phone.

:bouncegiggle:

LilCerberus

ER

Quote from: LilCerberus on December 18, 2022, 11:49:15 PM
Been pondering Envy, lately....
Sorry, I'm notoriously un-hip, so are you talking about the emotion or is that....like a proper noun? You got me curious.

ER

When I was growing up London was not so much a place as an ideal. I went to Ireland many times in my childhood but didn't make it to London til I was in my late teens. Even then I didn't get to spend as long there as I liked. I was working in the UK, briefly, and because of the job, circumstances didn't make that possible. I went back several times later though, and used to confidently say I was going to live in London someday. There was a time that was even still possible. Now I am not sure I'd still want to live in London. I think the city is gliding on the momentum of past glories. Or maybe that's what I tell myself to lessen the sting of an old dream that's died

LilCerberus

Quote from: ER on December 19, 2022, 12:11:02 AM
Sorry, I'm notoriously un-hip, so are you talking about the emotion or is that....like a proper noun? You got me curious.
Life, the goals I've had, the pitfalls, & what's really meant for me.....

ER

Quote from: LilCerberus on December 19, 2022, 12:58:36 PM
Quote from: ER on December 19, 2022, 12:11:02 AM
Life, the goals I've had, the pitfalls, & what's really meant for me.....

Oh. Yes I think sooner or later that theme visits all of us, but think how cool it is that you were born in the United States, not just an economically advantaged republic, not just a place where you can freely speak your mind, worship, marry out of love and not usually get sick from the drinking water, but the reigning superpower of the age. On a global stage that's like winning the lottery. Trust me the life you have would be envied by millions. :thumbup: