Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

I just hung out with my freind Jerry Mitchell who I ain't seen in 30 years. We smoked a joint.  :thumbup:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

lester1/2jr

for the 10 millionth time democrats think they've stopped Trump

LilCerberus

Quote from: lester1/2jr on June 09, 2023, 12:14:31 AM
for the 10 millionth time democrats think they've stopped Trump

The Timing is always highly suspect....

RCMerchant

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

ER

Alex

Feeling hyper and high still about acing my first job interview since leaving the RAF and knowing that even if I hadn't gotten this one there are still plenty of other employers who would snap me up.

Sometimes I'd swear I have some kind of guardian angel looking after my life, although if I do I am pretty sure it has black and leathery wings.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

ER

Quote from: Alex on July 13, 2023, 02:32:36 PM
Feeling hyper and high still about acing my first job interview since leaving the RAF and knowing that even if I hadn't gotten this one there are still plenty of other employers who would snap me up.

Sometimes I'd swear I have some kind of guardian angel looking after my life, although if I do I am pretty sure it has black and leathery wings.

Congratulations. Not many people can lay claim to having served in multiple branches of the military, or to being so in demand.

Now the part you cringe to hear: thanks for your service!

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

chefzombie

i really hope that strangely will be a little less of a fruitbat about getting in her carrier tomorrow, but at least i know she'll be feeling better after her solensia shot tomorrow. and the old guy will feel better after a haircut too!
don't EVEN...EVER!

RCMerchant

I went to the Party store this morn, and the lady said" Watch out on your way out- there's a bat!"
I said "where?" It was a baby. It was perched on the cooler. I Took it by the wings outside. I think it was sick or dying.  :bluesad:
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

ER

Quote from: RCMerchant on July 14, 2023, 09:25:15 AM
I went to the Party store this morn, and the lady said" Watch out on your way out- there's a bat!"
I said "where?" It was a baby. It was perched on the cooler. I Took it by the wings outside. I think it was sick or dying.  :bluesad:

That was brave and kind.