Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

I want a suit of armor I saw, to put in the study.

My husband says til we get the IRS straightened out we oughtn't to buy anything major.

I want a suit of armor I saw, to put in the study.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Rev. Powell

Robert DiNiro liked a post I retweeted from a secondary account. At least he SAYS he's Robert DiNiro's official account. Only 550 followers.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

ER

Quote from: Trevor on October 26, 2023, 02:15:16 PM
Quote from: RCMerchant on October 26, 2023, 02:05:46 PM
^Of course it is. :bouncegiggle:

Any advice for these mosquitos. Ronny?
Put your undies on a stick and shake it at 'em. Scare those little blighters right off!
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

Watching The Night Strangler (1973) on SvenGhoulie.....
The story's okay, but all the shouting is really grating...

Alex

Ever come across anyone in real life or online who you've just felt after a while of knowing them that it doesn't matter what they do, they are going to fail and nothing is ever going to get any better for them? Even if you helped them until your last breath, they would still be in the same downward spiral they've always been in.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on October 29, 2023, 01:35:38 PM
Ever come across anyone in real life or online who you've just felt after a while of knowing them that it doesn't matter what they do, they are going to fail and nothing is ever going to get any better for them? Even if you helped them until your last breath, they would still be in the same downward spiral they've always been in.

No one on this site, thankfully. But yes, I have on other sites like FB.

lester1/2jr

LilCerberus

Well, if you're looking for something exploitive with lots of racist epithets that gets weirder as it goes, then
SPACE IS THE PLACE (1974)

Paquita

No one should or does care about this but I figure if anyone would it might be you guys. 

We stayed a few nights at a local hotel while we were temporarily displaced this summer.  The first night we were there we arrived kind of late and I was wandering around the lobby area with my 5-year old son while my husband checked in.  We wandered over to the bar area and with a quick glance at the TVs I instantly knew the movie that was playing.  Moments later, the manager or some employee tried to warn me about the movie since it's not appropriate for kids and I cut him off before he could tell me the name and said "Shaun of the Dead" and he seemed ever so slightly shocked that I knew it.. actually very disappointingly slight because I thought it was WAY more impressive that I knew the movie that quickly from the innocuous scene that was showing.  He just kind of trailed off saying something like "Oh! So then you know how bloody it's about to get".  Later I tried to brag about it to my husband and daughter but they weren't impressed either. 

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Paquita on October 31, 2023, 09:07:07 PM
No one should or does care about this but I figure if anyone would it might be you guys. 

We stayed a few nights at a local hotel while we were temporarily displaced this summer.  The first night we were there we arrived kind of late and I was wandering around the lobby area with my 5-year old son while my husband checked in.  We wandered over to the bar area and with a quick glance at the TVs I instantly knew the movie that was playing.  Moments later, the manager or some employee tried to warn me about the movie since it's not appropriate for kids and I cut him off before he could tell me the name and said "Shaun of the Dead" and he seemed ever so slightly shocked that I knew it.. actually very disappointingly slight because I thought it was WAY more impressive that I knew the movie that quickly from the innocuous scene that was showing.  He just kind of trailed off saying something like "Oh! So then you know how bloody it's about to get".  Later I tried to brag about it to my husband and daughter but they weren't impressed either. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...