Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

The Return of the Hairy, Scary Bear
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

zombie no.one

Men Are Fromage, Women Are From Cheeses
please do not mock my potato.

ER

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

chainsaw midget

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

bob

The Lucky Laxative
Wrath of the Tree People

retrorussell

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

ER

Centimeter Versus Inch: Now It's Personal

ER

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Pimp On Da Warpath: Fat Albert Smash My Ho!