Main Menu

Personal Questions

Started by RCMerchant, February 05, 2022, 11:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Remove. I slept with some real mutts.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

Add. I've had some women I found bored me in bed, but on balance, I'd rather have sex with more than less. Besides only removing the person from my sexual history still leaves me knowing them in a non-carnal way.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Rev. Powell

Add. I can think of numerous opportunities I missed that I would have liked to correct.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

indianasmith

Considering I'm a lifelong monogamist, removing someone would leave me without sex altogether for my 59 years on this planet.
So I'd say add, I guess.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Allhallowsday

Quote from: ER on March 30, 2023, 08:26:55 AM
Would you rather remove one person from your sexual history, or add one? (The addition can't be some fantasy figure, it's realistically someone you have known, maybe someone who got away, that sort of deal. No hot 'n heavy Marilyn Monroe weekend in Hawaii.)

I cannot remove or add anyone.  I did say lucky didn't I?  :teddyr: :lookingup:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

ER

Quote from: Allhallowsday on March 30, 2023, 09:48:41 PM
Quote from: ER on March 30, 2023, 08:26:55 AM
Would you rather remove one person from your sexual history, or add one? (The addition can't be some fantasy figure, it's realistically someone you have known, maybe someone who got away, that sort of deal. No hot 'n heavy Marilyn Monroe weekend in Hawaii.)

I cannot remove or add anyone.  I did say lucky didn't I?  :teddyr: :lookingup:

Meaning you have never been with anyone? (Thought I'd ask you to clarify, because that's how I read it, which is fine if that's how it is, your life to live, even a certain honor in it possibly, I just wasn't sure I understood what you meant and didn't want to get what you were saying wrong.)
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

Before I go I guess it's only fair I answer my own question.

I've spent a long time attempting to figure someone out, and I still don't know, but I'd have to be insane not to wish him away.

Allhallowsday

I am unique in my experience and have been in love thrice, hence my sex partners.  I'm very happily married. There is little more uncomfortable than someone you don't care for touching you.  I have never experienced real casual sex.  And I'm proud of it.  

ER

Quote from: Allhallowsday on March 30, 2023, 10:27:53 PM
I am unique in my experience and have been in love thrice, hence my sex partners.  I'm very happily married. There is little more uncomfortable than someone you don't care for touching you.  I have never experienced real casual sex.  And I'm proud of it.  
Cool! Just when you said you "could not" it kind of threw me.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: ER on March 31, 2023, 04:29:02 PM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on March 30, 2023, 10:27:53 PM
Cool! Just when you said you "could not" it kind of threw me.

Well you did rule out any fantasy get-away Hawaii Marilyn Monroe type trysts!   

ER

What is your favorite style/kind of painting?

I like many pour paintings, which are abstracts, but most abstracts I don't care for. Impressionism was often beautiful, photorealism can be impressive, the PRB has held my interest to the point I even sought out some of their graves in London, but in the mid-2010s I saw a trailer for a film called Tim's Vermeer, sponsored by Penn & Teller, and on the trailer Penn said, "When you look at Vermeer's paintings, you are essentially looking at photographs of the 17th century." Something about him saying that captivated me and I was never able to see Vermeer's works in the same way again. Ever since then I have found them not just masterful but magical.

Rev. Powell

No one should be surprised to hear me answer Surrealism.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Alex

I like realistic paintings, leaning more towards landscapes than portraits (which strikes me more as an ego thing). Turner would be a good example, although I'm fairly sure he'd be horrified at some of the trash the prize awarded in his name goes to each year nowadays.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

RCMerchant

Pop art, I guess.
Cartoon art.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

ER

Ever found a four-leaf clover?