Main Menu

Did Donald Trump foment insurrection?

Started by Allhallowsday, July 03, 2022, 02:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allhallowsday

Quote from: LilCerberus on July 14, 2022, 09:12:15 PM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on July 14, 2022, 08:38:51 PM
RC and LILCERB this thread is for everybody's opinion and you have both made your opinions clear. 
We got it.  Stop hijacking the thread or I'll have to lock it as I promised at the beginning.   :thumbup: :smile:
CORRECTION:  The only thing I can do is DELETE the thread and that's because I started it. 
Why? What's the matter?
Do we not like having the mirror turned on us when we don't like someone else's point of view?
Is everyone supposed to believe that that disagreeing with you is somehow not an answer?
Did we get our wittle feewings hurt?...

No.  You are being insulting.  I now ask REV to lock the thread or I will have to delete. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Rev. Powell

RC and LILCERB this thread is for everybody's opinion and you have both made your opinions clear.  

We got it.  Stop hijacking the thread or I'll have to lock it as I promised at the beginning.   :thumbup: :smile:

CORRECTION:  The only thing I can do is DELETE the thread and that's because I started it. 

Ask me and I'll lock it.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Rev. Powell on July 15, 2022, 07:50:03 AM

We got it.  Stop hijacking the thread or I'll have to lock it as I promised at the beginning.   :thumbup: :smile:

Ask me and I'll lock it.

Please lock it and sorry to trouble you.
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

LilCerberus

Quote from: indianasmith on July 14, 2022, 10:06:11 PM
No, he's saying that you have registered your opinion, and are still insisting on arguing and debating with all who disagree with you, thereby discouraging other members from giving their own opinions, which was the point of the thread.

Start your own thread if you aren't going to honor the OP's rules for this one.
Or just do us all a favor and leave.

I've registered my opinion several times & was told I hadn't!
You need to make up your minds!

And as I've said before, I keep getting my posts & threads hijacked by trump hatred for no reason!
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

Quote from: Allhallowsday on July 14, 2022, 11:15:04 PM
Quote from: LilCerberus on July 14, 2022, 09:12:15 PM
We got it.  Stop hijacking the thread or I'll have to lock it as I promised at the beginning.   :thumbup: :smile:
Why? What's the matter?
Do we not like having the mirror turned on us when we don't like someone else's point of view?
Is everyone supposed to believe that that disagreeing with you is somehow not an answer?
Did we get our wittle feewings hurt?...

No.  You are being insulting.  I now ask REV to lock the thread or I will have to delete. 

Right!
So it's okay when you do it....
I'll remember that in future.....  :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Allhallowsday on July 15, 2022, 10:36:38 AM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on July 15, 2022, 07:50:03 AM

Ask me and I'll lock it.

Please lock it and sorry to trouble you.

No trouble.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...