Main Menu

True or False?

Started by RCMerchant, June 27, 2022, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 11, 2023, 02:43:26 PM
Sure. I have SEEN ufos a few times!
Never seen a " ghost car".  :question:

Both true: I saw the UFO evidence when I was in primary school and I saw the ghost car in 2019.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

What did you see, Trevor?
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Allhallowsday

"Whatever Gets You Through The Night" with ELTON JOHN was JOHN LENNON's only #1 record.   
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

ER

In his lifetime, but Starting Over went to number one after his death. He also wrote Fame that went to number one but is usually credited to David Bowie. He had all kinds of number one songs with that one band he was in. The one with the fake Paul McCartney and the dude from Caveman?

Trevor

Quote from: ER on March 12, 2023, 11:40:06 AM
What did you see, Trevor?

Fron the UFO, five circular burnt areas on our soccer field at my school in Gweru and the ghost car appeared behind me in 2019 en route from Bloemfontein to Pretoria. It was in my rear view mirror for about a minute then it vanished 😳😳😳
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

indianasmith

I sold a copy of PRESIDENT HAMILTON to a charming lady named Tatiana from Ukraine yesterday.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Allhallowsday

Quote from: indianasmith on March 12, 2023, 10:41:41 PM
I sold a copy of PRESIDENT HAMILTON to a charming lady named Tatiana from Ukraine yesterday.
True.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: ER on March 12, 2023, 01:37:02 PM
In his lifetime, but Starting Over went to number one after his death. He also wrote Fame that went to number one but is usually credited to David Bowie. He had all kinds of number one songs with that one band he was in. The one with the fake Paul McCartney and the dude from Caveman?

I stand corrected; except "Fame" was a co-write with BOWIE LENNON and some 3rd party...

indianasmith

Quote from: Allhallowsday on March 12, 2023, 10:59:45 PM
True.

False, but it's a bit of a trick question: She bought a copy of THE REDEMPTION OF PONTIUS PILATE, one of my other novels.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

Quote from: indianasmith on March 13, 2023, 06:02:29 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on March 12, 2023, 10:59:45 PM
True.

False, but it's a bit of a trick question: She bought a copy of THE REDEMPTION OF PONTIUS PILATE, one of my other novels.
I was thinking true myself.

ER

A few springs ago I was planting my Don Juan roses (that part's true) when I accidentally sliced my left palm open (still true) and bled all over the soil the roses were growing in (still on the true side) and (this is the part to guess at) within weeks those roses were dead when others around them were thriving, making my mother say our fey blood did not agree with them.

RCMerchant

^ Huh?!?!  :buggedout:
True! Why not!
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

ER

Actually the opposite happened, those roses grew like crazy. Reminded me they were going to start demanding to be fed by Seymour.

RCMerchant

^ Reminds me of an old vampire movie- BLOOD AND ROSES (1960)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

ER

Very little of what is sold in stores as cinnamon, vanilla, or scallops is the real thing.