Main Menu

Kirstie Alley reported dead at 71.

Started by Morpheus, the unwoke., December 05, 2022, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morpheus, the unwoke.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/kirstie-alley-cheers-and-veronicas-closet-star-dead-at-71/

She apparently had a cancer only recently discovered abd kept it quiet.

They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

sprite75

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

Morpheus, the unwoke.

She's in a little known techno thriller from.the mid 80s called 'runaway' with Tom selleck.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vTOseRPqc0&t=2s
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

sprite75

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

lester1/2jr

I liked her better than Shelley Long on Cheers. RIP

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

FatFreddysCat

That's a bummer. I always thought she was quite a babe back in the day.

I just saw her in John Carpenter's remake of "Village of the Damned" a week or so ago.
Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Alex

Sorry to hear this. I liked her in a number of roles.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

chainsaw midget

I most remember her from Cheers but she was always good in everything I saw her in. 

Allhallowsday

This is terrible news.  Good night KIRSTIE
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

ER

Every time a high-ranking Scientologist dies of cancer, I can't help but feel sad that this person wasted his or her life in that cult, which promises the faithful if they reach a certain operating level, cancer cannot exist in their evolved, "clear" body. With reports being that Kirstie Alley did not seek treatment for her cancer until it was advanced, I wonder if she clung to Scientology's teaching that a disease like that was impossible for her? In any case, she always seemed jolly and she was an icon of the '80s, and it's a shame she is gone.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

chainsaw midget

I wasn't even aware she was a scientologist.

LilCerberus

I knew she was a scientologist, but I only just found out she'd been blackballed for supporting Trump in 2016....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

chainsaw midget

Quote from: LilCerberus on December 09, 2022, 09:43:32 PM
I knew she was a scientologist, but I only just found out she'd been blackballed for supporting Trump in 2016....
Well, I just found out two things about her that made me like her less then.