Main Menu

Plausible Deniability

Started by lester1/2jr, September 13, 2023, 12:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lester1/2jr

Current POTUS Joe Biden and previous one Donald Trump have this one thing in common

"Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible"

1. Trump's lawyer knows that Trump will want to pay Stormy Daniels x amount of $ to be quiet. Trump never actually tells him specifically to do this, but it's understood as part of his job that he "gets it" .

2. No one in the Ukraine would ever, of his own merits, want to hire Joe Biden's cokehead son and he has never asked them too, but it's understood that in order to gain access to the White House they need to do this.

RCMerchant

I think Stormy Daniels is the least of Trump's problems.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Leah

yeah no.

LilCerberus

I'm too busy following the Susanna Gibson scandal..... :bouncegiggle:
The reactions are downright laughable! :bouncegiggle:
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

Yes. That's why for a long time it was hard to convict crime lords. They gave orders not directly to their followers but  to their seconds in command only, and as long as that person stayed loyal it could only be proven that the second in command gave the orders, not the don. It's a wise system if a leader can find someone so loyal as to be willing to take the fall for someone else.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

RCMerchant

^ That's why Georgia is doing a RICO case.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

chainsaw midget

QuoteCurrent POTUS Joe Biden and previous one Donald Trump have this one thing in common
They have lots more in common than that! 
They've both been president.  They're both over 60.  Neither one of them has starred in an Evil Dead movie.

claws

Quote from: chainsaw midget on September 16, 2023, 07:56:21 PM
QuoteCurrent POTUS Joe Biden and previous one Donald Trump have this one thing in common
They've both been president.  They're both over 60.  Neither one of them has starred in an Evil Dead movie.

Not to forget, Trump's son Don Jr.  is also a cokehead.
Is it October yet?

ER

Quote from: claws on September 16, 2023, 08:37:26 PM
Quote from: chainsaw midget on September 16, 2023, 07:56:21 PM
They've both been president.  They're both over 60.  Neither one of them has starred in an Evil Dead movie.

Not to forget, Trump's son Don Jr.  is also a cokehead.

He also shot a leopard. Major dickhead.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

lester1/2jr

they kind of resemble each other. Don Jr and Hunter. and are similarly awful in obscene ways