Main Menu

The Nice, Never Mean, Slightly Intrusive At Times, Personal Questions Thread

Started by ER, February 08, 2024, 02:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

You're heading for a job interview and you can only wear one: either socks or deodorant. Which one?
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

RCMerchant

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

claws

Socks. I could never go without.

Deodorant is not needed when I use shower gel for body Odor.
Is it October yet?

indianasmith

Socks for sure.  As long as it's not ridiculously hot, I don't perspire that much.  But my feet feel nasty if I don't have a nice pair of absorbent cotton socks on them.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

javakoala

What is this thing you speak of? "Interview"? Sounds like a camera going someplace you don't want a camera going. Awake or not.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.

ER

Is it just me or have you ever noticed heavy coffee-drinkers have a peculiar but not entirely unpleasant smell to them, a little like a burned aroma?

Leah

Maybe? I drink coffee a lot, however my sense of smell is rather good and I don't want to stink.
yeah no.

RCMerchant

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

I hate the smell of coffee and can often tell a drinker from quite a distance, or if one has been in a room recently.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Trevor

I have one cup every two days: I like a good cup of  coffee but not every day.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Paquita

I am still trying to figure out the first question.  Are you saying I can only wear either socks or deodorant and nothing else, or I can still wear everything else and just have to choose between socks and deodorant? If it's the first, what kind of interview is this???

Regarding coffee, I only have a little in the morning because (TMI alert) it makes me poop and then I don't have to worry about that hitting me at an inopportune time later in the day. I think I smell fine.  My husband downs it like water though and I don't notice a weird smell on him, but then my mom told me that when you love someone, you don't notice when they stink.

ER

ER