Main Menu

The Nice, Never Mean, Slightly Intrusive At Times, Personal Questions Thread

Started by ER, February 08, 2024, 02:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Leah

Quote from: ER on March 26, 2024, 09:11:48 PM
When's the last time you did something outside your comfort zone?

Today I showed interest in the basketball tournament, even though I have a deep resistance for going along with things that are currently popular*. I guess that counts, doesn't it?

*The other day I pretended I didn't know who Taylor Swift was for much the same reason, but also to see what this girl would say about that.
Probably when I tried the One Chip Challenge and was able to handle it.... mostly.
yeah no.

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Leah

Quote from: ER on March 27, 2024, 11:32:51 AM
^ Try to insert the chip without touching your lips.
My mouth was swelling up after I had consumed the chip
yeah no.

ER

What's your favorite type of dog?

My first dog was a mixed breed who looked like a slightly smaller golden retriever, and I loved her.

We had a rescue beagle who was ok, but did one walkabout too many, fate unknown but afterlife as coyote poop suspected.

Our next three dogs have been Labrador Retrievers, and are probably my favorite types of all, my love for Charlotte Sometimes notwithstanding.

Alex

I prefer larger sized dogs. Little ones are too yippy all the time. Grew up with Golden Labs and always liked them, good natured animals.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

LilCerberus

My parents used to have this border collie that never fell for the "fake throwing the tennis ball"....
I'd fake throw the Frisbee, he'd look away, then look back at me....
I'd play "not in this hand, not in the other", and he's pretend to look around, then behind my back & make his "Found It!" bark...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

Quote from: LilCerberus on March 27, 2024, 04:07:42 PM
My parents used to have this border collie that never fell for the "fake throwing the tennis ball"....
I'd fake throw the Frisbee, he'd look away, then look back at me....
I'd play "not in this hand, not in the other", and he's pretend to look around, then behind my back & make his "Found It!" bark...

I have heard those are highly intelligent animals. I've read they can even count sheep and know when some are not yet inside a pen.

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

ER

You're walking along and encounter the first person you ever had sex with. How do you feel?

Me, I'd think, s**t, I must be dead.

Alex

Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Leah

yeah no.

RCMerchant

Quote from: ER on March 29, 2024, 11:16:15 AM
You're walking along and encounter the first person you ever had sex with. How do you feel?

Ok.
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Trevor

Quote from: ER on March 29, 2024, 11:16:15 AM

Me, I'd think, s**t, I must be dead.

I still keep in contact with that person so it would not be an issue at all 😊😊
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

indianasmith

I'd say: "Good morning, dear, did you sleep OK last night?"  (My wife is my first and only partner)

On the dog question - we've had several Great Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd mixes over the last few years and they are LOVELY dogs.  Big, friendly, protective of our livestock, and devoted to the family.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"