Main Menu

RC?

Started by ER, April 09, 2024, 10:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Sorry to hear your near death. All this bulls**t aside, that is never a good thing to hear about anyone.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

Quote from: javakoala on May 06, 2024, 11:28:49 PM
Truly, you are a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. Hope you win, RC.

And I don't care what any of you think of me. I am near death, so it doesn't matter. Nothing matters. So get bent with your self-righteous nonsense. You've spent a lifetime worrying about every single wrong thing.

Oh my god. I haven't laughed so much since -- I dunno, maybe the first time I saw "Airplane"!

Egos are more fun to eat than Eggos.

Well at least we managed to stop you being so f**king miserable your entire life then.  :bouncegiggle:
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

zombie no.one

in the grand scheme of time immemorial, all of us are 'near death' from the moment we're born...

that's why it's so important we spend every precious moment watching the very worst movies possible.
please do not mock my potato.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: javakoala on May 06, 2024, 11:28:49 PM
Truly, you are a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. Hope you win, RC.

And I don't care what any of you think of me. I am near death, so it doesn't matter. Nothing matters. So get bent with your self-righteous nonsense. You've spent a lifetime worrying about every single wrong thing.

Oh my god. I haven't laughed so much since -- I dunno, maybe the first time I saw "Airplane"!

Egos are more fun to eat than Eggos.

Taking you at your word that you're miserable, near death, etc.... why attack someone else? Why not unburden yourself and get some sympathy? You're posting here, so you don't want to be banned. There is a rule against personal attacks, though.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Allhallowsday

Quote from: Rev. Powell on May 07, 2024, 08:04:10 AM
... There is a rule against personal attacks, though.

Oh yeah?  Who is going to enforce it?   :smile:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Zapranoth

Quote from: Allhallowsday on May 08, 2024, 01:49:28 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on May 07, 2024, 08:04:10 AM
... There is a rule against personal attacks, though.

Oh yeah?  Who is going to enforce it?   :smile:

Unlike you and I, the Rev has some delicacy.

Allhallowsday

I think Javakoala can say anything he wants.  I admire honesty, which is a lost factor of this forum.  I believe him, and we should hear him. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant