Main Menu

Chainsaw Midget

Started by lester1/2jr, April 02, 2024, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lester1/2jr

Why do you keep giving me negative karma? I tried contacting him privately but he didn't respond.

chainsaw midget    lester1/2jr    -    not funny   In topic    April 01, 2024, 10:07:46 PM
LilCerberus    lester1/2jr    +    :D   In topic    April 01, 2024, 03:50:56 PM
chainsaw midget    lester1/2jr    -    not funny   In topic    March 31, 2024, 05:51:31 AM

LilCerberus

Gee, March 31, 2024, 05:51:31 AM was supposed to be funny when RC did it.....

And I thought  April 01, 2024, 10:07:46 PM was getting the thread back on topic.....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

badmovies forum "I'm starting a political thread. I assume everyone agrees with me and if they don't I'll be really mad!"

chainsaw midget

"He didn't like what I did so I'm going to throw a whiny little hissy fit and cry like a baby.  That's show him."  What are you?  Four years old?  Six?  Grow up, lester.  People are not allowed to like things you do or say and they don't owe you any explanation. 

lester1/2jr

talk about projection.  Who's the one throwing the hissy fit here? hint: see first post

chainsaw midget

Quote from: lester1/2jr on April 02, 2024, 02:49:01 PM
Who's the one throwing the hissy fit here? hint: see first post
My thoughts exactly. 

lester1/2jr

anyone who has proof of me ever giving someone negative karma for disagreeing with their politics post it here please. Let's solve this whole hissy fit issue once and for all

LilCerberus

Ever have some rude twerp wait until AFTER a topic's locked to go after your karma???
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Rev. Powell

From my perspective, we have an awful lot of thin-skinned folks here: not singling anyone out, but there have been numerous interpersonal conflicts stretching back years. Political threads really bring out the rancor, and it's only going to get worse as the election nears.

I wish there were no karma system (or it only allowed for positive karma), but that's not the way the system was set up and I can't change it.

All that said, I don't think threads calling out individual users serve any positive purpose. This thread seems ripe for locking. I would ask people to voluntarily not give negative karma on locked threads (didn't even realize that was possible).

I'm going to start a thread with a poll about political topics.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

lester1/2jr

I actually admit that my "descriptions of bad movies that don't exist " thing about Birth of a nation wasn't funny. I deleted it for that reason.