Main Menu

What Video Game are You Playing Now II?

Started by Rev. Powell, May 07, 2020, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

Trying ELDEN RING again after stalling out the first time.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Alex

I've had this game for a long time but it wouldn't run in playable way on my desktop, but I am finally playing Cyberpunk 2077 on my new laptop. Enjoying the game so far.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Jim H

I started playing Fallout 1 again.  I've beaten it many times over the years, but watching the show made the itch come back.  I'll probably play through 1-3 and New Vegas as well eventually.  Not sure about 4, Tactics, or BoS though.  I have arm problems these days, and how much I can game is kind of limited unfortunately.

Rev. Powell

I think I'm reaching the final act of Disco Elysium. I have a little over 24 hours left to solve the murder.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

Completed Disco Elysium. A bit sad now. Fabulous game (I like the interactive novel genre).

Rev. Powell

Having finished Disco Elysium, I picked up the "Half-Life" series in a bundle (the original, "Half-Life" 2 and all the expansions). I think I'm going to regret the purchase, though, because it's a lot of damn button-mashing and the training tutorial already gave me motion sickness.

Alex

Played through Fallout: New Vegas on hardmode. Completed it on the questline where you end up ruling the city which I hadn't done before. Now if only Caesar could stop p**sing me off long enough to join his faction.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

RipleyJSmith

Dusted off my old PS2 and replaying Dynasty Warriors 4 for the first time in years

Rev. Powell

Made some progress on Half Life, though I'm still having motion sickness problems that make it hard to play more than 30 minutes in a stretch.