Badmovies.org Forum

Information Exchange => Pros & Novices => Topic started by: kakihara on July 01, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

Title: Van jones enjoys a nothing-burger with skeletor
Post by: kakihara on July 01, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

more crap, enjoy:

http://youtu.be/jQzwC3PWZpU (http://youtu.be/jQzwC3PWZpU)
Title: Re: Van jones enjoys a nothing-burger with skeletor
Post by: Pacman000 on August 09, 2017, 02:08:35 PM
Cut out animation. Can't hear what's happening, since I have audio off. Visually, I'd say you need to work on keeping lighting levels the same between frames.
Title: Re: Van jones enjoys a nothing-burger with skeletor
Post by: kakihara on August 13, 2017, 04:09:07 PM
thanks for replying pacman. Im having trouble with this "flutter" between the frames. I suspect its because of the cheap-o camera that im using. Ive shot these frames under the exact same light conditions and i still get this effect, it drives me crazy. it took me 3 or 4 tries to make this video, finally i lost patience and just left it like it is. Ive done some really nice animation about a dragon, it would have looked good if not for this damn flutter light effect! so for now, im reduced to making talking head type crap.
Title: Re: Van jones enjoys a nothing-burger with skeletor
Post by: Pacman000 on August 15, 2017, 02:02:21 PM
Quote from: kakihara on August 13, 2017, 04:09:07 PM
thanks for replying pacman. Im having trouble with this "flutter" between the frames. I suspect its because of the cheap-o camera that im using. Ive shot these frames under the exact same light conditions and i still get this effect, it drives me crazy. it took me 3 or 4 tries to make this video, finally i lost patience and just left it like it is. Ive done some really nice animation about a dragon, it would have looked good if not for this damn flutter light effect! so for now, im reduced to making talking head type crap.

I'd like to see that dragon, even if there is flicker.
Title: Re: Van jones enjoys a nothing-burger with skeletor
Post by: Dalmatian Bobby Samaritan on September 30, 2026, 09:38:33 AM
Yeah first time I saw Van Jones on TV I literally developed a psychosis with Nightmares. I hope that watching your cartoon for too long doesn't do the same thing. But I am glad that you chose him as a villain.

My guess is "Skeletor" is actually Fidel Castro — since CNN and all of the other liberal networks apparently love that guy so much. I am thinking about what else this could use. Perhaps a guest spot from Roger the Rabbit and Kim Guilfoyle playing the part of Jessica Rabbit.
The Skeletor animation looks a little stale. Shows you how that look really hasn't aged well, he was definitely a casualty or victim of the Ying and the yang. I think Van Jones was a victim of that too. Perhaps too much of the same entity all in one shot, egocentricity at its best or Richardo Palma's "Moth-Eaten Clothes."