Badmovies.org Forum

Movies => Bad Movies => Topic started by: claws on August 12, 2026, 11:52:04 AM

Title: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: claws on August 12, 2026, 11:52:04 AM
(https://moviesandmania.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/Jurassic-Rampage-2026-sci-fi-horror-dinosaur-movie-film-poster.jpg)

A mockbuster just in time for The End of Oak Street. It doesn't look Sharknado-bad but I'm pretty sure it will be bad regardless. Trailer available on YouTube.
Title: Re: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: M.10rda on August 12, 2026, 05:39:17 PM
Who is Johnny Pacar???  :bouncegiggle:
Title: Re: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: zombie no.one on August 12, 2026, 06:01:34 PM
Quote from: M.10rda on August 12, 2026, 05:39:17 PMWho is Johnny Pacar???  :bouncegiggle:

you mean to tell me you don't know... [checks notes]... Johnny Pacar?
Title: Re: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: M.10rda on August 12, 2026, 08:54:18 PM
 :lookingup: Yes, I know, "...star of JURASSIC RAMPAGE". Well, I letterboxd him, and....... I still don't know who Johnny Pacar is!
Title: Re: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: Trevor on August 12, 2026, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: zombie no.one on August 12, 2026, 06:01:34 PM
Quote from: M.10rda on August 12, 2026, 05:39:17 PMWho is Johnny Pacar???  :bouncegiggle:

you mean to tell me you don't know... [checks notes]... Johnny Pacar?

I have heard of Johnny Pacaruru 😏😉
Title: Re: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: zombie no.one on August 13, 2026, 01:06:50 AM
Quote from: M.10rda on August 12, 2026, 08:54:18 PM:lookingup: Yes, I know, "...star of JURASSIC RAMPAGE". Well, I letterboxd him, and....... I still don't know who Johnny Pacar is!

you know... he's Jimmy and Jenny Pacar's son. brother of Joey Pacar. cousin of Jerry Pacar... his sister is the lovely Julie Pacar... "JP" we all call him (except at family gatherings)
Title: Re: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: Trevor on August 13, 2026, 03:02:27 AM
Quote from: zombie no.one on August 13, 2026, 01:06:50 AM
Quote from: M.10rda on August 12, 2026, 08:54:18 PM:lookingup: Yes, I know, "...star of JURASSIC RAMPAGE". Well, I letterboxd him, and....... I still don't know who Johnny Pacar is!

you know... he's Jimmy and Jenny Pacar's son. brother of Joey Pacar. cousin of Jerry Pacar... his sister is the lovely Julie Pacar... "JP" we all call him (except at family gatherings)


😀😅🐢
Title: Re: The Asylum’s Jurassic Rampage (2026)
Post by: chainsaw midget on August 19, 2026, 06:42:31 PM
Judging from the movie poster ... I think he's the dinosaur.