Badmovies.org Forum

Movies => Bad Movies => Topic started by: lilguzma on October 06, 2026, 05:23:59 PM

Title: Looking for a movie from my childhood
Post by: lilguzma on October 06, 2026, 05:23:59 PM
Right so. hello guys. first post here.

I am looking for a maybe bad kids movie I remember. I am 90% sure its from the 90s but it could also be from the 80s. I remember watching it along with Warriors of Virtue. Here is everything I remember about it.

A group of kids meet I think a old Asian guy who runs some kind of shop. I remember them getting small rocks or gems from him and they fight like power rangers. I do not remember if there was any kind of transformation like power rangers or who or what they fought.

I know its not a lot to go on.. But I been looking for this movie for near 10 years and at this point I think I dreamed it up. Please can anyone help with this?
Title: Re: Looking for a movie from my childhood
Post by: lilguzma on October 06, 2026, 05:26:52 PM
Minor update.

I think this movie was dubed
Title: Re: Looking for a movie from my childhood
Post by: Trevor on October 06, 2026, 10:00:54 PM
Quote from: lilguzma on October 06, 2026, 05:23:59 PMRight so. hello guys. first post here.

I am looking for a maybe bad kids movie I remember. I am 90% sure its from the 90s but it could also be from the 80s. I remember watching it along with Warriors of Virtue. Here is everything I remember about it.

A group of kids meet I think a old Asian guy who runs some kind of shop. I remember them getting small rocks or gems from him and they fight like power rangers. I do not remember if there was any kind of transformation like power rangers or who or what they fought.

I know its not a lot to go on.. But I been looking for this movie for near 10 years and at this point I think I dreamed it up. Please can anyone help with this?

I asked Chatgpt and they suggested the film BIOKIDS (1990) from the Philippines.