Main Menu

The Mecha-Blog-Zilla "Human Centipede" Interview!

Started by TheDope, May 03, 2010, 08:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDope

I think you may appreciate this: anyone who is familiar with The Human Centipede will know that anyone who can get an interview with any of the featured stars of this film is more-or-less the Internet's Flavor of the Month.

Me, I'm Praline Pecan.   :teddyr:

Here is a link to my exclusive interview with one of the stars of The Human Centipede.  I think you may even recognize him....

Happy reading.

- TGWD

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.

Rev. Powell

Tried posting a comment, but got into the same rejected password/rejected captcha phrase loop I always get in on blogger sites.  Anyway, if you don't get it, I said:

"Dangit, Dope, you scooped me again!  My HUMAN CENTIPEDE review was coming out tomorrow, but now... what's the point?"
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

TheDope

Quote from: Rev. Powell on May 03, 2010, 08:46:45 PM
Tried posting a comment, but got into the same rejected password/rejected captcha phrase loop I always get in on blogger sites.  Anyway, if you don't get it, I said:

"Dangit, Dope, you scooped me again!  My HUMAN CENTIPEDE review was coming out tomorrow, but now... what's the point?"

Hey, you know; right place, right time is all.

It was a toss-up between this interview and the one I got for "Madame Butterfly".   :bouncegiggle:

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.