Main Menu

site to watch bad movies, all genres

Started by Scott123, September 03, 2008, 01:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott123

There are probably a number of sites like this, but one I stumbled across is americafreetv.com .... Bad movies, all kinds, all the time!
  Cartoons, Action, Sci Fi, Horror, Drama ... actually led me to hunt down and buy some really bad movies I saw on there (Beast of Yucca Flats, Eyes Behind the Stars).
Kind of neat, tells you how many viewers are watching a particular movie at any given time.
Give it a try.  :cheers:

ulthar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

Scott123

Sorry, didn't see first post. But it is a great way to find a bad late night movie!

Patient7

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.

the master

i go to the internet archive cause u can download there large selection

Scott123

Rev. Powell

And eveything they show appears to be in the public domain.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Psycho Circus

Patient7

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.

ToyMan

the only drawback is that it's live streaming, so you have to know when something is starting, and you can't pause.

Dave M

Ants can't be in the public domain already, can it? I can never figure out how to find out what's in the public domain though, I keep wondering about the old Gamera movies.

Rev. Powell

I don't know ANTS so I can't say (probably couldn't say if I did know it).  I was just going by the few films I glanced at quickly, which are ones commonly thought to be in the public domain.

I'm pretty sure Sandy Frank owns the rights to the Gamera movies, or at least the dubbed versions, because MST3K can't release them.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Captain Tars Tarkas

Frank owns the dubs and the title sequences, and Daiei (or whatever they are called now) owns the visuals, IIRC.  The versions without the opening titles are making the rounds as public domain in the US, but probably because Daiei was bankrupt for a while and hasn't reclaimed all the assets by launching dozens of lawyers like Toho does with Godzilla.