Main Menu

$55,000 sneakers

Started by lester1/2jr, April 27, 2022, 10:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lester1/2jr

passenger the other night works at a sneaker place. not Foot Locker or something, a place that caters to sneaker heads.

This was their prize item that they co invented or something: Lobster dunks

https://stockx.com/nike-dunk-sb-low-yellow-lobster

would you pay that kind of money for these? there are only 34 pair of these, the yellow ones oooh

RCMerchant

You'd have to pay me to wear them in public.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

lester1/2jr

maybe these are more your speed: Freddy Kreuger dunks

Trevor

Quote from: lester1/2jr on April 27, 2022, 10:30:26 PM

Sold! 😊😊🐢
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Quote from: lester1/2jr on April 27, 2022, 10:30:26 PM

the bloodstains make this shoe cool

I'm not a fan of the other one
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

lester1/2jr

trevor - you can pay for them in ... Kreugerands

Alex

I remember as a kid being bought a pair of trainers that I thought was expensive (£90 or so back in the '80s), and being afraid of wearing them in case something happened to them. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I paid that amount of cash for a pair of shoes. Although I'd also have the issue that I don't like the colours and wouldn't want to wear them.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on April 29, 2022, 06:44:47 AM
I remember as a kid being bought a pair of trainers that I thought was expensive (£90 or so back in the '80s), and being afraid of wearing them in case something happened to them. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I paid that amount of cash for a pair of shoes. Although I'd also have the issue that I don't like the colours and wouldn't want to wear them.

I bought a pair of Shaq Steel trainers in 1988 and I wore them until they literally fell apart.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.