Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:33:38 PM
713362 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Speculate: Would zombies REALLY take over? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Speculate: Would zombies REALLY take over?  (Read 53745 times)
Jamtoy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 06:01:28 PM »

They have:  It's called Congress.

Seven years on MacGyver and you cannot figure this out? We got belt buckles, shoe laces, and a piece of gum. Build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.  You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick, and now you are now 'Mr. MacUseless'.
daveblackeye15
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 08:57:03 PM »

I think some places would be taken over, but I doubt the whole world.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
The Conqueroo
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2006, 09:10:23 PM »

After All,"The Illuminati"and "the New World Order"Couldn't Handle The Competition!!
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 05:16:24 PM »

Wouldn't it simply be a question of waiting until they fell apart from natural decomposition?

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
The Conqueroo
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 07:30:14 PM »

Plus,it would make a great plotline for "Scooby Doo Three"!!
Rombles
Dedicated Viewer

Stupid fat hobbit...

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2006, 06:21:42 AM »

Hey guys (& Susan & any other ladies here), where will we meet up when it does happen?
Plenty of space and not many people down here in Australia, (just watch out for Zombie Meryl Streep feeding the dingos) - you can all crash at my place.....

Brrrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
Neville

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2006, 03:47:01 PM »

Sure they would, if they wanted to. i think it was Arthur C. Clarke the one that mentioned ther number of people that had lived and died before our generation. The numerical disadvantage would make any general pale.

If anybody knows the more or less exact number, please mention it, it could be interesting.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Flangepart

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 04:26:01 PM »

Hummm....
Heres a point.
The Zombie is created by converting a normal person into a "Rotter". So...there is a 1 for 1 equasion here.
That means, If the humans get ahead in the "Conversion" process ( Head shots out numbering bite marks ), then a controled area could be established.
Take a town of, say, 20.000. Clear out the zombies in a 30 mile radius. Then after reloading the ammo, and scavaging for more, double the clearance radius. Repeat as often as possable.
And as humans give birth, the losses are replaced. In one generation, the zombies in a state like Ohio, could be redeaded, and the only way the rotters could win, is if the humans panic, and fail to use the brains ( Brains! ) we were given.
Corse, if the rotters exist because of evil goverment types playing God, then we may be boned.
And yes, i'm useing slow Z's for my thought. Fast Z's are a whole nother problim, as the speed of infection goes up exponentialy.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Rombles
Dedicated Viewer

Stupid fat hobbit...

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 07:29:59 PM »

Flangepart, maybe one of your points there should become part 2 of this question - If zombies were to attack, what would the the most likely cause?

Evil Government (I'm looking at you, Mr Bush) - Evil Corporation - Act of God - Accident - Natural Disaster - Alien Attack - any other options?

Brrrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
The Conqueroo
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 08:13:44 PM »

Actually,I think the Zombies are already among us.Watch some of the "American Idol"Contestants!!Of course,Randy would say "Dawg!!Your'e going back to the Land of the Dead!!";Paula would say"You know,your'e not too bad of a Singer for a Zombie.You do need to learn to say something besides 'Brains!!"all the time,though.".And Simon would say,"I'm Sorry,But You Are A Zombie!!Your'e Nothing But A Walking Case For 'CSI'!!Now Just Go Back To Your Grave For Now and Come Back When Your'e Sure You Won't Stay Dead And You Can Say Something Besides'Brains!!'All The Time!!".
plan9superfan
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 06:32:57 AM »

I don't get it, why can't we just call Bruce Campbell,  Hugh Jackman and Milla Jovovich when the zombies attack?
Neville

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 07:07:29 AM »

Because Bruce Campbell doesn't want to be typecast, Jackman would be on Broadway and Jojovich is too busy doing photoshoots for magazines.

We're on our own.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
plan9superfan
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 10:10:42 AM »

I think that the US military is so busy murdering Iraqies that they would not be able to react when the zombies invade them.

The Argentinian military, on the other hand, will deplect and launch a massive counterstrike for the simple reason that THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
BTM

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2006, 10:48:10 AM »

What you saying is true, but keep in mind the equation would be a little skewed at first because it would probably take people a bit of time to realize zombie bites kill (especially if it happens over a few days) and plus there always gonna be nutballs who refuse to (re) kill their departed loved ones, regardless of what happens.

> Hummm....
> Heres a point.
> The Zombie is created by converting a normal
> person into a "Rotter". So...there is a 1 for 1
> equasion here.
> That means, If the humans get ahead in the
> "Conversion" process ( Head shots out numbering
> bite marks ), then a controled area could be
> established.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 06:44:27 PM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
plan9superfan
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2006, 11:08:18 AM »

I think human survival instinct would make people instantly deduce that a zombie bite kills.

And people would realize that they departed loved ones are dead, and that that is just their CORPSES re-animated.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Speculate: Would zombies REALLY take over? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.