Main Menu

Dead Alive

Started by Andrew, November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

v1nnyb34r

I own a copy of this movie at home - it's called 'Brain Dead'.
Awesome movie - right up there with 'Bad Taste', another early Peter Jackson movie

willem hammersbach

mermaidiam  you ignorant american she is spaniard not mexican  mexicans have more culture than you "folks"

3mnkids

Quote from: willem hammersbach on June 19, 2009, 06:50:51 PM
mermaidiam  you ignorant american she is spaniard not mexican  mexicans have more culture than you "folks"

That's pretty funny. Before you call someone ignorant you might want to learn about punctuation and capitalization.
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations

ROCKINRIT

No one here including the reviewer mentions that this was also filmed as a period piece. Late 50's early 60's? Always wondered why Jackson did this. It has absolutly no bearing on the plot. Seems it would just drive production costs up.

ArmyOfMachines25

"I kck ass, FOR THE LORD!"
when i heard this line i just bursted out laughing, and even though im an athiest this is porbably my favorite most memorable movie line ive ever heard in my laugh.

ChunkeeOne

"Sincara!" *slice sound* Man O Man do I dig this movie! It is possibly one of the nastiest things I have ever seen. Seriously, if that guys mother (as a giant ratmonkey zombie) really existed, just the sight of her would make me vomit. And the zombie baby scenes are priceless! I need to buy it again.