Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:40:37 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Eat and Run « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eat and Run  (Read 23078 times)
katz@netaxs.com
« on: March 23, 1999, 04:33:46 PM »

I happened to catch this film on late night TV, and I thought it worth mentioning that the "universal gesture of love" is changed from crotch-grabbing to making kissy lip motions.  It's remarkably silly, and I now have to wonder if any other scenes are completely different in the television edit...
stavner
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 1999, 04:25:13 PM »

The main lesson of this movie:  There are still ethnic minorities you can make fun of and not get into lots of trouble.
haknort@webtv.net
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 1999, 12:40:37 AM »

I remember seeing this film in a theater with my father.  Ten years later, my father died of cancer.

I think there's a connection.
Carson
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 1999, 07:14:40 PM »

My grandma loves this movie...  Seriously.
Deena
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2002, 10:05:50 PM »

I want my 2.99 back that I paid for this movie at a flea market.  I mean it was kinda funny, but not 2.99 funny.
Dan
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2003, 06:13:50 PM »

I saw this movie once randomly on late night TV.  I happened to be on LSD at the time.  It scarred me for life.
Kelly
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is one of my all time favorite flicks.  I haven't seen it in an awful long time, but the memory of the scene where the police chief reads off a list of homicide victims (all Italians) and both him and the detective don't find any connection, or the scene where the judge after sex goes off to the bathroom to masturbate while the detective says to her that that was great and how did she like it and she says she loved it (with the machine sounding off in the background) or the scene with the mime calling him up, or the pusher from Persia or the whole Italian food premise or the constant talking to oneself, I mean, the movie was freakin' brilliant and jam packed with fun scenes.  I give it two thumbs up and two Italian ices.
lee nicholson
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Very funny movie...great review. I have since used McSORLEY's 'international sign of love' gesture on all women.

I am a stud!
shuvcat
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Oh, so *that's* what it was called!!  I have a fragment of a memory of seeing an ad for this-- that's right, there was an ad campaign-- wayyyy back when I was a baby.  In just those thirty seconds, that fat guy scarred my psyche for life.  I've always wondered if I imagined it.  
Max or Maxine
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 09:46:23 AM »

I'm half italian and live in Italy and I thought this film was great fun in an obviously cheesy way. I found the "narrator" joke a bit tired after a while and just didn't get the bit where Murray dances Question...but that said a movie I would reccommend to every b-movie lover over out there! Thumbup
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Eat and Run « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.